Posh pass versus Spice H2O on Epic

DeBlonde1

I am wondering what is the difference in these 2 areas that would make it worthwhile to try and buy a Posh pass? Is it just the loungers being more comfy? Is the service better? Are they both lively or quiet? Can someone give me a comparison and/or details of what to expect? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've never been in Posh, but my understanding is that it is more comfortable and quieter, both in terms of number of people and the things going on. Not that Spice is particularly loud during the day, but it can be quite busy.

Posh is that bit more exclusive, as there are limited numbers of passes, rather than the free for all which is Spice. On occasion we have found it difficult (but never impossible) to get a table in Spice, and I imagine that is unlikely to be a problem in Posh.

I've never felt the need to buy a Posh pass, but if you want to be able to get away from the majority of people I could see the appeal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For once I agree with LMB. Loved Posh, but you have to be nimble.

We were in boarding group 3 and made a beeline for guest services once on board. I think we got passes #11 & 12 of the 20 that were sold.

No chair hogs. Plenty of chairs, loungers or daybeds. Bartenders were great.

Plus free embarkation cocktails and hors d'ouevres. Great views without fighting for rail space.

We are going to try and get some Posh passes for our upcoming cruise. I understand that guest services is on Deck 5, but where do you actually enter the ship? As we've never cruised or been on the Epic before, I want to make sure I have planned out a direct route to GS!

We are going to try and get some Posh passes for our upcoming cruise. I understand that guest services is on Deck 5, but where do you actually enter the ship? As we've never cruised or been on the Epic before, I want to make sure I have planned out a direct route to GS!

It depends on where your cabin is located, there are two gangways to the EPIC.