RCL Website Down

I booked this afternoon. The balcony we wanted was 40% lower than yesterday. I booked over the phone with a Royal rep and did get a confirmation but my booking is not showing on my account. Now the price is back up I hope they have to honor my price ! :eek:

If you've gotten your confirmation you should be good to go!!

Try using Internet Explorer. Firefox give the "on vacation" message.

I got the same thing with Firefox this morning. I just clicked the little icon to re-load the web site (right side of bar) and the RCL site came right back OK. The built in browser cache can cause grief sometimes.

I got the same thing with Firefox this morning. I just clicked the little icon to re-load the web site (right side of bar) and the RCL site came right back OK. The built in browser cache can cause grief sometimes.

Interesting....that just now worked for me too:rolleyes:

Sorry but I don't know what icon you mean...is it when you open firefox or after you try to open royal caribbean as I don't see an ico

Sorry but I don't know what icon you mean...is it when you open firefox or after you try to open royal caribbean as I don't see an ico

It is the little icon just to the left of the search block (far right of web address block). It is kind of like an arrow in a circular motion. It is there for every web page and is used to download again the web address you are currently at.

Today I had issues I was trying Allure of the Seas for 2015. I think I will just wait for my 6/14 trip and book the 2015 trip onboard. P.S. Cruise Critic has a new feature that tracks cabin rate reductions by ship/sailing date. I saved 15% on my June cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is the little arrow on a circle. If you mouse over the icons it will tell you what they are and this one is to reload the page.

It is the little icon just to the left of the search block (far right of web address block). It is kind of like an arrow in a circular motion. It is there for every web page and is used to download again the web address you are currently at.

Thank you for helping me. I'm back on now :)