Paying for Chops

bjohio

When you book on-line they ask for your credit card and charge it at that time.

Thanks for the information. Think we will wait until we board and then go straight to Chops reservations and see what we can do as we do want to use the OBC.

Thanks for the information. Think we will wait until we board and then go straight to Chops reservations and see what we can do as we do want to use the OBC.

I have done that a few times and had no problem getting a good time or night that we wanted.

Glad I read this post-I would not have known! On DCL we made ressies for specialty restaurants prior to cruise but paid with OBC on the nights that we ate there, no CC requirements necessary...I think we have a lot to learn about RCCL:)

We have never had a problem booking a good day and time for any of the Specialty restaurants once on board. You will be fine!

Have a great time!

I agree. We book ahead because we want to pay in advance. However sometimes we can't get the times we want, and have never had a problem changing it when we board. They obviously hold back a lot of slots for booking onboard.