Oasis Photo Review – All Dining and Drinks Menus - Daily Programs

Hello At Sea 4Ever. Yes we have joined roll call. Last I posted was Aug, but haven't posted in a while. We're from South Jersey, near GSP Exit 0.

We are exit 162 on GSP. The cruise is getting so close!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I confess that I have been following your review silently for many days now. Thank you so much for your epic effort. I encourage others who are reading it under cover to come clean and admit that they are...following.. and following...such fun. Stand up and be counted.

I confess that I have been following your review silently for many days now. Thank you so much for your epic effort. I encourage others who are reading it under cover to come clean and admit that they are...following.. and following...such fun. Stand up and be counted.

I tripped across this thread last night for the first time and have already sent it out to many of our traveling party.

OUTSTANDING information Mega!! THANKS for all your detailed information and especially the pictures. We are Keenly interested as we have booked 7 of the balconies directly across from your perch here on the Eighth level Port Side for a trip NEXT Summer. Can't wait to finish my read on your details so far. Now if only OUR trip were coming up sooner. You have made us anxious to get going on this fabulous beauty.

Thanks for a wonderful detailed review. We will be on Oasis on April 26th and have been anticipating your review updates day by day. Your excellent pictures has given us a good feel for the ship. We even have picked out our MDR choices for each night and also for Chops Grille.

You mention being a Diamond member through several of your posts, 88, 245,436 etc... My wife and I would like to know, if you recall, what night the C&A welcome back & top tier events were held?

Thanks again for all the effort you put into this review, it is very much appreciated.

George

Hello George,

I am sorry i didn't attend any of these events. I do have a flyer here for a sailaway on the Helipad on Day 3 at 4.30pm (Labadee), which I will post with other miscellaneous documents, if demand is sufficient.

Regards

megacruiser

Thank-you for the posts of the menus and wine list. These are the most readable I've seen in a while. I realize how much time it takes, and I know many people on this board will appreciate your hard work.:)

Hello clarea,

Thanks for the feedback. Really appreciated.

megacruiser

Hi SHIP TRAVELER,

So delighted you took the plunge and broke cover. I am sure you can vouch that it is painless to log in, press the reply button and enter "following".

It really reminds the contributor, me, that real people are actually enjoying what is posted.

Many thanks

megacruiser

Still following and loving this review! Your hard work is much appreciated and I too would love to see any more drink menus or miscellaneous stuff you have. Thanks again and again!!

Thanks johnstoc13,

Your feedback is appreciated. I am leaning towards posting the miscellaneous documents, but not totally convinced from the response that the demand is significant.

Cheers

megacruiser

I am still following your wonderful informative post. Any info you have is really appreciated:) Thanks again:)

Hi Whiskey - We can relate to the anticipation of having to wait a while to enjoy this fine ship. It looks like we are together on the 6-27-15 departure. I know it is a while out, but we did start a roll call under Oasis for our sailing so we could all begin to meet up ahead of time. Link to the Roll Call.

Contrary to my understanding, the figure of $75 on the Royal Pairings side of the menu appears to be the additional charge for wine, not the inclusive price. That would certainly deter me from opting for that. The meal, inclusive of wine, would most certainly not be the bargain I thought it was.

Just wanted to clarify this as soon as I became aware of it.

megacruiser

Still Following!! Thank you so much for all the work you have put into this review. My DW and I sail in a couple of weeks on the Oasis and can't wait to see and taste it all for ourselves. We both hope you post more to this already very informative review. Reading the drink menus has made me thirsty so I'll have to go pour myself a dram of scotch to enjoy.

Thank you for taking the time for your wonderful review. I was sort of hesitant to book this cruise in July as the ports did not seem that interesting...however, after reading your review of the ship, I am excited. We usually cruise with another couple (our kids are grown), but this time it will just be the two of us. I wanted a ship that had lots to do and this seems to fit the bill.

I wanted to book the Chef's Table, but my wife is really not a wine drinker, so I went ahead and book the 150 Central Park - just from your review. Now its just a matter of looking at the excursions. Surprisingly, I was able to book all the entertainment I wanted on the days that I wanted.

Hopefully we will meet up with some other empty nesters on this cruise!

Following. Your review was fantastic. I will be sailing April 26. One thing that I noticed on the MDR menus, the missing escargot!! Also my favorite dessert Raspberry Panacotta. Spelling?? They will be missed!!!