Oasis Photo Review – All Dining and Drinks Menus - Daily Programs

I got a kick out of your pic in the comedy club, as we are in it. I hope you don't mind if I download it to put in my vacation album.

Looking forward to your next installments.

Kim

Hi ksg,

I am delighted if you want to download any of my photos. I am flattered.

Thanks for commenting.

megcruiser

I'm really enjoying your review. I never knew what it meant when posters said "subscribing" but I figured it out and have subscribed to your review!

Thanks mamaehen,

You are more than a follower - you are a subscriber. Great!

Much appreciated.

megacruiser

Great review! (have been Following your narrative since the first post)

Your insight has had great impact on our trip planning.

I also published a link to you on our Roll Call.

Thank you for your attention to detail and flavourful descriptions.

Thank you beach18 for your feedback.

Cheers

megacruiser

I'm following too! Fantastic, detailed review and pictures! Thanks for all your hard work :D

And than you for appreciating it, lovesthebeach2. Apart fom half an hour of news a day, I haven't seen any televsion since 16th February. It's the photos that take so much time...

Regards

megacruiser

I am thoroughly enjoying your review. I was especially interested in reading it because I was trying to decide if I should sail the Oasis. Your review has made my decision an easy one. Thank you!

Hello Alyrica,

That's a big responsibilty on me.

Remember this is only one person's opinion. Some people may prefer the complete reaxation found on much smaller ships and are not interested in activities or entertainment or places to explore.

I do hope you enjoy it.

Regards

megacruiser

One of my FAVORITES in the evenings as an evening or bedtime snack!! Total "DELICIOUSNESS". Your picture brings back such fond memories and my taste buds are exploding with excitement and anticipation of the next bite....THANKS

You are so right. Simple but delicious, and included in the fare!

megacruiser

Just an awesome job! I wish I could come up with a way to save just your postings (without everyone's comments - no offence to anyone! - but I want to keep DH's attention - LOL!) to show my husband.

These are great photos, especially the last group, with the sun setting. "Sigh" - I needed that on a Friday morning!

Thank you so much for doing this, I have enjoy every bit of it!

I looked through entire review, (Very good review) and don't see the Drink menus mentioned in the post title. I saw one wine menu but nothing else. Is the review still in progress? If I missed it what page was it on?

Cheers!

Hello Yeldarb,

The review is far from complete. I have literally dozens of pages of Wine, Coktail and Drinks Lists. I also have menus for the Solaium Bistro, Izumi, Giovanni's Table lunch menu and Johnny Rockets, including breakfast.

Keep following!

megacruiser

Hello Yeldarb,

The review is far from complete. I have literally dozens of pages of Wine, Coktail and Drinks Lists. I also have menus for the Solaium Bistro, Izumi, Giovanni's Table lunch menu and Johnny Rockets, including breakfast.

Keep following!

megacruiser

Megacruiser likes to tease us so we keep coming back for more! ;)

Hello Alyrica,

That's a big responsibilty on me.

Remember this is only one person's opinion. Some people may prefer the complete reaxation found on much smaller ships and are not interested in activities or entertainment or places to explore.

I do hope you enjoy it.

Regards

megacruiser

Megacruiser, while it's true that you are indeed offering "one person's opinion" I can tell from your writing that you of are the same mindset as me--and most likely of many of the people following your thread. It makes me value your opinion and gives me a heap of wonderful info for next spring's TA, when my husband and I step foot on our first Oasis class ship! BTW, I think there's room in one's cruising life for the big and the small. We adored our cruise on the 650 passenger Azamara Quest, but I am equally excited for the opportunity to experience ten times that number of passengers on the Allure. I think it's going to be a blast. I thank you for this comprehensive trip report!

megacruiser, I keep looking for the "like" button on your posts....Haha, I guess I'm a Facebook junkie. I only wish I could HEAR your review instead of just reading it - I keep trying to read it with a Scottish accent. My M-I-L is straight from Ireland, and as a family we are great fans of all things British Isles.

Now, if you had only taken this cruise far enough in advance of ours (two weeks later) so that we could have benefited from all of your insights....Say, you wouldn't want to go on the Oasis again for the EASTERN Caribbean itinerary, along about....oh, December or January....so you could post a review before we take ours in February/March?

megacruiser, I keep looking for the "like" button on your posts....Haha, I guess I'm a Facebook junkie. I only wish I could HEAR your review instead of just reading it - I keep trying to read it with a Scottish accent. My M-I-L is straight from Ireland, and as a family we are great fans of all things British Isles.

Now, if you had only taken this cruise far enough in advance of ours (two weeks later) so that we could have benefited from all of your insights....Say, you wouldn't want to go on the Oasis again for the EASTERN Caribbean itinerary, along about....oh, December or January....so you could post a review before we take ours in February/March?

Hello TequilaToo,

Good to hear from you again. I am on Quantum in February but that's no help... Does sound as if there may be some interesting dining options, judging by the imminent "reveal". Oh, and I am on Anthem sailing from the UK in September 2015.

Yesterday I booked Norwegian Epic for June this year - the atttraction being the inexpensive Studios with no single supplement. Will be interesting to compare the delivery on Epic with the Oasis. Not holding my breath; it's a week in guaranteed sunshine...

Kind regards

megacruiser

Hello TequilaToo,

Good to hear from you again. I am on Quantum in February but that's no help... Does sound as if there may be some interesting dining options, judging by the imminent "reveal". Oh, and I am on Anthem sailing from the UK in September 2015.

Yesterday I booked Norwegian Epic for June this year - the atttraction being the inexpensive Studios with no single supplement. Will be interesting to compare the delivery on Epic with the Oasis. Not holding my breath; it's a week in guaranteed sunshine...

Kind regards

megacruiser

I came close to booking the Epic last year, but opted for something else. Would love to see a review of the Epic when you are finished! You could post a link on this page "What does a Royal fan think of Epic?"

Keep up the good work!

Megacruiser: following

Lynne95: if you click on a poster's name you will go to a screen about that person. if you click on statistics you will have a choice of seeing all posts by this person. that might be what you want to show DH

I came close to booking the Epic last year, but opted for something else. Would love to see a review of the Epic when you are finished! You could post a link on this page "What does a Royal fan think of Epic?"

Keep up the good work!

Hello Tennessee_Cruiser,

That's a good idea. I would be much more organised in my approach if there is a next review. Would keep a diary on board and index photos as I go.

Anyway this one still has to be finished first - hopefully long before June, although sometimes I wonder if it will take forever...

Regards

megacruiser

Hello Tennessee_Cruiser,

That's a good idea. I would be much more organised in my approach if there is a next review. Would keep a diary on board and index photos as I go.

Anyway this one still has to be finished first - hopefully long before June, although sometimes I wonder if it will take forever...

Regards

megacruiser

No rush! You are doing a great job. This review will live online for years to come so take your time and get it exactly as you want it.

I do have a question for you. Royal advertises "premium coffees" as part of a few drink packages, but I know that does not include Starbucks. Did you happen to get a picture of anything that shows what "premium coffees" are? :confused:

Thanks!

No rush! You are doing a great job. This review will live online for years to come so take your time and get it exactly as you want it.

I do have a question for you. Royal advertises "premium coffees" as part of a few drink packages, but I know that does not include Starbucks. Did you happen to get a picture of anything that shows what "premium coffees" are? :confused:

Thanks!

Sorry I didn't. I drank only the coffee from the machine in the Diamond Club. Wasn't aware of Premium Coffees but suspect they may be those with added syrups. An expert will, I am sure, advise.

megacruiser

Hello Yeldarb,

Keep following!

megacruiser

So glad to hear the fun won't be ending after the day-to-day review is finished! I was beginning to get sad about this fabulous review ending.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I only wish this wonderful review would be finished by Tuesday when I leave for my upcoming Oasis cruise (embarking on March 15th). If not, then I at least know there is something to return to, to cure my cruise blues! Subscribed and following!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app