Concern about beverage package

Relaxer123

Hi Everyone,

We will be on the Reflection at the end of March.

I've just purchased the premium bev pkg for my upcoming cruise. I'm not a heavy drinker but decided the convenience will be worth it. I took a concierge balcony cabin and want to have my cabin steward or room service ppl bring my specialty coffee to my cabin to enjoy the expanded room service breakfast menu that was advertised. I really don't want to be running to get my coffee by myself. How will this be possible since it's clear that drink pkgs don't include room service. Will a nice tip be sufficient? Does anyone know? Eating breakfast in my cabin is a big thing and if I have to settle regular coffee than the premium pkg becomes less worth it for me. I appreciate insight. This is my first post:)

If you were in a suite this is a service the butler does provide but I have not heard of it being provided in any other cabin class other than suites. All you can do is ask your cabin steward if they can do this but I would not get your hopes up. I know that room service cannot do it as part of the beverage package.

Hi Everyone,

We will be on the Reflection at the end of March.

I've just purchased the premium bev pkg for my upcoming cruise. I'm not a heavy drinker but decided the convenience will be worth it. I took a concierge balcony cabin and want to have my cabin steward or room service ppl bring my specialty coffee to my cabin to enjoy the expanded room service breakfast menu that was advertised. I really don't want to be running to get my coffee by myself. How will this be possible since it's clear that drink pkgs don't include room service. Will a nice tip be sufficient? Does anyone know? Eating breakfast in my cabin is a big thing and if I have to settle regular coffee than the premium pkg becomes less worth it for me. I appreciate insight. This is my first post:)

As you stated and know the package does not include room service therefore you will need to leave your cabin to get it.

if this is a significant issue you can cancel your package and get a refund.

You didn't need to upgrade to the premium for coffee.

You could order a frozen coffee and take it to your cabin before you retire and it will be warm in the morning.

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

You will be able to get the normal coffee with room service, but not the espresso kinds. Most Pax will give the waiter a couple of dollars when bringing breakfast or similar.

It is a popular way to wake up, as they phone first to warn that they are coming.

You do not need the premium package for the espresso coffees, unless you want the very fancy coffees listed at the back of the coffee menu like the white chocolate ones. However there are only a few kinds of these.

I'm afraid you are out of luck with your desire to be brought your specialty coffee in the morning....unless, of course, you move up to a suite, where you would have a butler who would do that, and that would not require a beverage package. A concierge class stateroom does not have a butler and the room attendant is usually not the person who brings your breakfast through room service.

As others have stated, no need for the Premium package in order to get the specialty coffees. They are also available with the Classic.

I'm sorry.......................... I would not ask or expect my cabin steward to "fetch" my coffee. They are there to keep the cabin tidy, stocked with towels, ect. They work so hard to complete the list of "normal duties" I would never expect that or ask for it. Like someone else said, that is something a butler in a suite would do for you.

I'd be surprised if your cabin steward would do this, it's not included in his regular duties and frankly, he or she has PLENTY to do in a day. The rules are quite clear, beverage packages do NOT include cabin service or mini bar. Best to cancel your package if that's a big reason for getting it. I'm not trying to be harsh here, but Celebrity like all the cruise lines seems to have cut back their staff, and your steward is not responsible for delivering room service, or coffees, or cocktails, and so on.

Don't plan on it.

On my latest cruise, our cabin attendant had quite a lot to do and there is no way she would have had time. In fact, when she greeted us and saw that we had the PALL, she asked us specifically if we wants the mi I-bar left locked since our package didn't cover drinks from the mini-bar. We didn't need the cooler, so went ahead and had her lock it so that there was no question that we'd not used anything.

We always get a premium beverage package, and are always very considerate of our cabin attendant. They work so hard.

We either get the "awful" room service coffee or one of us goes to the Cafe and gets speciality coffee.

We are considerate, and non-lazy, that way.

Even if you are in a suite, the butler cannot get you speciality coffees that are served at Cafe al Bacio on the beverage packages.

The person with the package has to present their seapass card to get anything included in the package (cocktails, soda, water, beer, coffee) depending on which you have.

The butler will however serve cappuccinos if you request those, it's a perk in a suite.

Having a concierge balcony cabin, you would have to get your own coffee if you require anything other then what they serve from room service.