Park Café?

kwazi07

I am booked on to the August 4th sailing of the Enchantment of the Seas. We are excited that the Park Cafe made its deubt on EOTS, but are kids allowed to eat there? We understand that it is in the adults-only solarium. One of our kids loves roast beef and the salads sound great. Are kids allowed to eat there but otherwise not be in the solarium?:confused:

Edited by kwazi07
typos

I am booked on to the August 4th sailing of the Enchantment of the Seas. We are excited that the Park Cafe made its deubt on EOTS, but are kids allowed to eat there? We understand that it is in the adults-only solarium. One of our kids loves roast beef and the salads sound great. Are kids allowed to eat there but otherwise not be in the solarium?:confused:

Kids are allowed to eat at Park Cafe.

Also, the RCI website states that during incliment weather and certain times, kids are allowed in the solarium. What time are they allowed, if any? The kids saw me looking through EOTS pics and they thought that it looked amazing.

Edited by kwazi07

Also, the RCI website states that during incliment weather and certain times, kids are allowed in the solarium. What time are they allowed, if any? The kids saw me looking through EOTS pics and they thought that it looked amazing.

If there is inclement weather, they might allow kids in the solarium for limited times, such as 10am to noon. If there is no inclement weather, then kids are not allowed in the pool area at any time.

I would like to tag on to this question. We love Park Cafe on Allure, but were slightly disappointed by the one on Enchantment as the Salad Bar did not have anywhere near as many choices as on Allure. Does anyone know if the other ships with Park Cafe have the same limited options or do they have the same ones as on Allure/Oasis?

We have cruises coming up on Radiance and Vision both with *new* Park Cafe's and I'd love to get my salad with all the choices!

I would like to tag on to this question. We love Park Cafe on Allure, but were slightly disappointed by the one on Enchantment as the Salad Bar did not have anywhere near as many choices as on Allure. Does anyone know if the other ships with Park Cafe have the same limited options or do they have the same ones as on Allure/Oasis?

We have cruises coming up on Radiance and Vision both with *new* Park Cafe's and I'd love to get my salad with all the choices!

We've seen Park Cafe on Allure, Enchantment, Legend, and Rhapsody. I'd say that the Park Cafes on Enchantment, Legend, and Rhapsody are very much alike.

On our Alaska cruise children were allowed into the Solarium pool during the family hours of:

10:00am - 12:00pm & 2:00pm - 4:00pm

They must be accompanied by an adult.

They are allowed to go to the Park Cafe anytime and will certainly have no trouble doing so.

Edited by Ashland

Vision had the basic Park Café with limited salad option at lunch, but did have what I would rate as an "OK" Tutti-salad bar in the main dining room.

On Serenade (Radiance Class) they had a lunch-time salad station set up separately and it was excellent and I enjoyed this venue there most of all.

The lunch staff was from Izumi and Giovanni's at this salad station only for lunch and not sure if they all do it this way.

Does FOS have a Park Cafe?

Freedom class ships do not have the addition of a Park Cafe.

I have seen many visit the main dining room on Liberty and take a salad " to go" from the excellent "tutti - salad bar" available on sea days at lunch- time. Sort of fills this purpose.

Our experience has been that the Oasis and Allure Park Cafe is much more extensive than the other ships that we have seen it on. We are jut off of the Brilliance and not nearly the selections. But the space is so much different too. We were just happy to it.

Our experience has been that the Oasis and Allure Park Cafe is much more extensive than the other ships that we have seen it on. We are jut off of the Brilliance and not nearly the selections. But the space is so much different too. We were just happy to it.

Do you recall whether Brilliance set up that separate salad station over to the side during lunch time? This was especially nice on port days, as the dining room is not open and I much preferred the 'small' portions and quality of Park Café.

yes. it is actually a unfortunate side effect that the Solarium is no longer AO. the pool and hot tubs is only a small factor. some of us like the entire area to be kid free so that we can relax in relative quiet. it did seem to us that the families tended to stay on that side, leaving the side leading up to the Spa relatively adult only.

the food is great there though, and I highly recommend it for both a light breakfast and a lighter lunch.

generally 2 - 2 hour blocks in the morning and afternoon. but honestly, since she moved to FL that rarely happens. it was common when she was here in Baltimore though.

A/O and are in a class by themselves. none of the other ship classes will be able to hold a candle to the options you have on those two. you will need to go to the MDR and get the tutti salad if you want a bazillion options. I found the choices on EN( and GR) to be perfectly adequate.