Fast to the Fun

Phillies

Dh and I've never used it ... never in a huge hurry, and didn't mind waiting in line. ... we were together and about to cruise .... awwww..... That said, we are taking the 4 younger kids on their first cruise in a few weeks, and I bought the FTTF package ... I don't want to hear them whine in line! haha! :)

Hi there - lots of active threads on this with tons of opinions, but for us, yes

Absolutely worth it - $49.95 for the whole family to get on quicker, to the roman right away and be able to enjoy ourselves without lugging our stuff about - love the priority tendering as well - we never get the ship early so don't take advantage of that feature LOL but I have heard that works really well too.

There are a couple of other perks as well, but those listed above are the ones we use constantly when we take FTTF and we love it....

I just looked into it and it's $49.94 a person.

I just looked into it and it's $49.94 a person.

No, it is $49.95 per CABIN :-) it states that in the description - I know when go to purchase it lists everyone, but just select a person and pay - have done this numerous times now :-)

I just want to say, we LOVED it. We just got on board the Dream. We got to the port, walked to the Captain's lounge, and were on the ship and in our cabin in less then 20 minutes! Time to go cruise. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How far ahead do they come available to purchase? We're cruising Feb 2015 and I don't see it on shore excursions yet. Is there somewhere else I'm supposed to look for it? Also does your cruise need to be paid in full before you can purchase it?

Keep watching.... Tonight at about 8:30 10 FTTF's just opened up for our July 6th cruise on the Magic.

Another great tip I found on CC... Just recently in fact... Was you can email shoreexcursions@carnival.com and tell them your ship/sail date and then ask them when they will release some more....

I did receive an email tonight advising me they were releasing some. This was awesome.... Thanks to the person who gave that tip...

How far ahead do they come available to purchase? We're cruising Feb 2015 and I don't see it on shore excursions yet. Is there somewhere else I'm supposed to look for it? Also does your cruise need to be paid in full before you can purchase it?

According to Carnival, they are going to update the excursions in early April for this far out. I have a cruise in Jan 2015 that has none yet too. When they do come out, you will find them in the shore excursions list. All you need is one per cabin, not person. So, just use the primary person on the cabin list (probably you). And no, I have one booked for a cruise in Sept that I only have paid the deposit.

Steve

We purchased FTTF for our cruise in June and this will be our first experience with it. We are always on the ship early, but we liked the idea of being able to put our stuff in our room as soon as we get on the ship! It's kind of a pain to lug everything around for a few hours.

I had mixed emotions on it. I kind of feel like they didn't really have their act together at POM the morning we got there. Maybe they do some mornings, but not this morning. When we got there, we had to remind the staff that we had it and what it was. We arrived at 10 am and were handed zone 3 boarding...they fixed it right away once someone realized what it was. It was very new at the time so I am sure that was part of the problem. But once boarding started and we got to go, there was a problem with the card machine and mine didn't work and my husband's didn't so we had to wait. The people who were sitting by us who were zone 2 ended up passing by us before we finally got to board with new cards...the whole time I was kind of remind myself to "keep cool this is vacation, don't be annoyed etc..."

I however Loved loved loved having our room right away to have our bags dropped off and our luggage came almost right after we got onto the ship. That was fantastic. We were completely unpacked before muster. So for that it was worth it.

Also, if you are tendering at any of your ports it is SO WORTH IT!! You do not have to go to the lounge or the dining room or wherever they have you wait. You go to the VIP waiting area. Now the VIP people were not all that thrilled to have us there, understandably so, but we all got on the same tender and it was fantastic. We had a staff member waiting with us who had a radio who was radioing down when there was a tender available. They took our group, then filled the rest of the tender with people from the dining room. To me, that's where the FTTF really pays off!!!

Edited by kelkel2