Strange Pricing

ovccruiser

Just been on the Cunard UK web site and found prices in Sterling, US $ and NZ $. The cruise priced in US was from Southampton to the Canaries and back to Southampton. Does seem rather strange unless there was a glitch.
Hi ovccruiser/Geoff & Sally, I noted a similar glitch a month or two back on the UK Cunard website. It corrected itself within a few hours back to £ only. Edited by pepperrn

Yes, yesterday and today, here in Australia, I noticed a glitch as well. For example, when you go to book WC QE 2015 Sou-HK on the first page where it has a list of each grade Queens, Princess, Club, Balcony, Oceanview and Inside....below each of these headings is a price in AUD which is much higher than when you click on the BOOK key and go to the next page (page 2 I'll call it). When you click BOOK and go to the next page, each heading then has its own dropdown box and the prices here are lower. For example, Page 1 Club Balcony says $36,000 and on page 2 it says $25,000. Weird! Hope my explanation makes sense...:eek:

Yes, I am a kiwi and living in the GCC. I had significant issues booking and ended up getting a US booking with their terms and conditions but paying in GBP. Net result, when I went to cancel they would not refund my deposit as they said I had the UK terms and conditions - would have lost it all. However, management phoned me back, cancelled and refunded and recommended that I phone the US directly to rebook immediately - this I did securing the same stateroom at a good cost savings. Mi think the IP address makes a big difference to what shows on your screen - if you ok anything, do get a screen dump so that you have some kind of reference...I found the UK cunard people very understanding as I gave evidence of what my booking terms and conditions were - I had to state that I was not in the UK at the time of booking...which was easy to verify if needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk