Alcohol package - good on Princess Cay?

The4OfUs

Those on the sailings that have had the all you can drink package already - do you remember if it was good on the private island? I know that the soda package isn't good...just curious if this one would be.

Thanks!

Those on the sailings that have had the all you can drink package already - do you remember if it was good on the private island? I know that the soda package isn't good...just curious if this one would be.

Thanks!

Yes, it is good on Princess Cays. Because it includes soft drinks, you can order things like cans of Cokes, etc. on the Alcohol Package. I ordered a can of Diet Coke ... no problem or charge.

Just like on the ship, all drinks $10 or less are included under this program on Princess Cays. :)

LuLu

~~~

• 1 month later...
How about the Ultimate (non-alcoholic) package? Is there anything on Princess Cays that qualifies for that?

Both our Princess Cays days got cancelled last month, so I didn't get to find out. But I'm almost certain that Pescado Amarillo said on her blog that her husband was able to get mocktails with his card at Princess Cays.

Hopefully she'll read this and let us know for sure. :)