Oasis or Freedom

I know Oasis is in a league of its own, but the prices for Freedom are much cheaper. Is Oasis really worth the extra money? We like to "know we are on a cruise" so we were a little worried about Oasis. Which would you chose?:confused:

Edited by cruiserccl1212

I know Oasis is in a league of its own, but the prices for Freedom are much cheaper. Is Oasis really worth the extra money? We like to "know we are on a cruise" so we were a little worried about Oasis. Which would you chose?:confused:

It all depends...will it just be you and a significant other or will you be having children coming with?

I have sailed Freedom and both Oasis and Allure. There are more "extra cost" eating venues on Oasis so if you are a foodie may be a better choice. We liked the size and things to do on Freedom and would sail that class again if the time and itinerary were right.

If you are sailing with kids Oasis would be my choice hands down. So much more for them to do on this ship. This could even be true if you yourself were a kid at heart.

just sailed Allure .I have also done FOS and LOS.I booked Allure because i got a great price.That being said ,I am glad I did the Allure and got an awesome deal but next time if I had to spend extra money just to sail on that ship,I would choose the freedom .Not worth the extra money,but a must if the price is comparable.