The Quality of Coffee JOS

As this is my first cruise with RCL, I am wondering about the quality of coffee aboard the JOS which I will be on in a couple of months. I ask as my first cruise was on the Star Princess last August. Prior to that cruise there were an endless # of queries about the quality of plain old coffee. There were discussions about the use of syrup concentrates rather than brewed.

So, what should I expect? Can I get a decent cup of black coffee most anytime on board, in various places? Or do I have to buy the "Royal Replenish" package at 20 bucks a day just to keep from caffeine withdrawals?

thanks!

I personally did NOT like the coffee on the ships that I have been on. Last month I sailed the Explorer and got the Royal replenishment package and loved it, not only did I have good coffee every day but also unlimited sodas and virgin frozen cocktails. I figure that the package is worth it if you have 5 or more drinks a day using it...otherwise, just go to the Starbucks or Cafe Lattitudes and pay per cup.