Morning drink specials

Cruisegirl6

Hello all, somebody told me that Carnival offers special prices for bloody mary's , mimosas and screwdrivers in the am can anybody confirm this as we are gong on the Fascination this saturday and curious to what is the cost of these drinks in the am?

Hello all, somebody told me that Carnival offers special prices for bloody mary's , mimosas and screwdrivers in the am can anybody confirm this as we are gong on the Fascination this saturday and curious to what is the cost of these drinks in the am?

...Not a morning drinker, but I can confirm that they do offer, via cart service in the buffet area, bloody mary's, mimosas and screwdrivers during breakfast. Sorry, can't remember the prices.

I know the mimosas were $5 and the offered a small and large Bloody Mary and screwdriver - with a variety of vodkas - I want to say the smaller one started at $5 as well but I can't honestly remember...

Thank you all...that is what I am afraid of they in small glasses...we debating whether to get the Cheers Program it will work out for me as I drink mojitos and LI Iced Teas (8.75 each) and Martini's but my other half drinks beer once in awhile and jack and soda water...the jack and soda water last year on this cruise was in very small glasses just a bit larger than a juice glass and same with my father in law he drinks grey goose and tonic and that comes in small glasses, so I not sure if its worth them getting the Cheers they "may" go over the 15 limit being their drinks in small glasses and you know they put a lot of ice in all the drinks. So, any advice what to do?

In my opinion, if u drink in the morning then cheers is a no brainer. The one's of us that don't like bloody marys or mosas find it hard to get our moneys worth on port days, but sea days u will easily drink more than 50.00 worth.