Barcelona Airport

On the 11th of May we will arrive in Barcelona on the EPIC and we have a 10:50AM flight from BCN to Dublin, we are thinking this should not be a problem if we carry off our own luggage and catch a cab. Since this is our first NCL cruise in a while has anyone caught a flight this early and what was your experience.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

On the 11th of May we will arrive in Barcelona on the EPIC and we have a 10:50AM flight from BCN to Dublin, we are thinking this should not be a problem if we carry off our own luggage and catch a cab. Since this is our first NCL cruise in a while has anyone caught a flight this early and what was your experience.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

You should be able to make that flight. I would disembark as early as possible, since the taxi stand line can be long. Our flight was less than an hour later and we made the flight with time to spare.

It will be just as quick if not quicker by train - and very easy.

You might wish to check out train times etc.

We did it a couple of years ago and beat the cruise line transfer that left well before us.

Well I haven't done my cruise yet but I have a 10.10am flight out of BCN from Epic. My TA has included my transfers - don't know if they will be NCL or private transfers - and has assured me that the transfer time will be fine. Would I still be better to do carry off or should I do the normal night before luggage thing?

On another note I had a cruise out of Palma with Thomson cruise line, my flight was 10.35am and I had no issues.