Breeze - What floor do I exit from at port?

croozluv

Leaving on the Breeze in 52 days! :D woot-woot!

Last week we were on the Ecstasy and had trouble figuring out how to get off the ship - turns out it was level 3 (which only two of the four elevators on our floor went to).

What floor do we leave the Breeze from in port? What about tender ports? We are going to Grand Turk, La Romana, DR, Curacao and Aruba. Are any of these tender ports? :confused: If yes, do we leave the ship from the same floor or a different area?

Thanks!

You enter and depart your cruise on Deck 3 Lobby Deck. We just came off the Breeze on Saturday (3/1). Tenders leave from Deck 0 forward and that is where you exit at all ports. Not sure about La Romana, but the other 3 ports you dock and do not tender.

You enter and depart your cruise on Deck 3 Lobby Deck.
So, Deck 3 when we first get on the ship on our first day, and at the end of the cruise when we're ready to go back home. Right? (Sorry for my lack of understanding here....It's been a long day!)

Tenders leave from Deck 0 forward and that is where you exit at all ports.
So, tender boats and getting off in port at a dock - for both we leave the ship from the same place - and that's Deck 0, all the way forward. Right? (Sorry again, My brain is overworked today!)

Not sure about La Romana, but the other 3 ports you dock and do not tender.
Great! Thanks for the info...I'll have to check into La Romana.

None of those ports are tender ports and you will get off on deck 0 forward.

When you read the funtimes look at the bottom of the front page and it gives you all kinds of info such as where to go to get off the ship, arrival and departure times, and when you have to be back on the ship. There is also an emergency number that you can call when you are in port if needed.

Have fun we just did this itinerary in January. Loved it and the ship!

Just got off the Breeze a couple of weeks ago. For St Thomas, Grand Turk, San Juan and St Maarten, we exited on Deck 0 Forward (Fwd). These were all walk ashore ports with no tenders. As one of the other Cruise Critics mentioned, the exiting deck will be noted on the bottom portion of the front page of the Fun Times.

When you read the funtimes look at the bottom of the front page and it gives you all kinds of info such as where to go to get off the ship, arrival and departure times, and when you have to be back on the ship. There is also an emergency number that you can call when you are in port if needed.

REALLY?!?! I really gotta pay more attention! I never, ever noticed that on the FunTimes on the Ecstasy last week. THANK YOU so much for the heads up!

Have fun we just did this itinerary in January. Loved it and the ship!
Thanks, I'm really, really excited about it! :D

• 1 year later...