Freedom 6 the floor aft cabins

We have always wanted to stay in a aft cabin it seems 6th floor aft cabins on freedom class are always available but the upper floors seem to sell out , what is wrong with these cabins ,I know about the super structures and the long walks to these cabins but are they that bad ? Are upper floors that much better ?

It doesn't look that bad was this picture taken from 7708 because 7710 may be available is that one better ?

This may help a bit. I do not have any photos of 7710 but is should be a good cabin. IMO i would not book a deck 6 aft cabin but that my just be me.

Freedom_aft_balconies.jpg

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41934739#

This thread has been going a while, lots of photos and reviews of various aft cabins, including 9404 and 7708. For me, I'd take a large balcony with loungers over a regular balcony any day, but some folks don't like the walk back there, or the obstructions...Good luck!!

Edited by Familygoboston

Have 7408 on the freedom in Oct. Booked it in part because of a thread that someone posted with pix. Love the idea of having chairs and lounge chairs on it. First time in aft cabin so we will see.

It looks like the 7 the floor balcony a are bigger than the above cabins not much about 7710 on these boards 7708 seems to be more popular than 7710 but 7710 should be a steal at 635 pp

635 pp for a week on Freedom in a balcony cabin? GRAB IT!

:)

We stayed in the aft cabin 8712 on Freedom last year and loved it. We didn't find the view obstructed at all. Even our neighbors next to us on the corner were told their view would be obstructed but they had no issues at all.

True it is a bit of a walk to elevators but we took the stairs most of the time for the exercise.

If you want to book an aft cabin, my advice is just do it. If you don't like the view from one part of the deck just move over a foot...:D