Problem Calling RCCL

I tried to book a cruise online and the computer kept changing the sail dates after I booked! So, two deposits later I tried to call in my reservation. I work nights, so figured that I would have no problem. At 11 PM MST I was put on hold for 30 minutes and finally had to hang up. I finally got through at 2 AM MST after a 15 minute hold. I am transferring my booking to my TA which is the way I should have gone originally and let him sit on hold if a problem arises.:rolleyes:

My sister was on hold last week 2hrs to make her payment. I was on hold also last week because of a large price drop before final payment after 1hr and 10 mins I hung up and e mailed RC. That was May 2nd. Still waiting for them to answer my e mail. I don't know whats going on with them, but I have never waited longer that 10 mins to talk to a cruise consultant before. They better get their act together before they hose business.

Edited by bermuda8553
wrong word

My sister was on hold last week 2hrs to make her payment. I was on hold also last week because of a large price drop before final payment after 1hr and 10 mins I hung up and e mailed RC. That was May 2nd. Still waiting for them to answer my e mail. I don't know whats going on with them, but I have never waited longer that 10 mins to talk to a cruise consultant before. They better get their act together before they lose business.