Carnival Glory Candy Store?

I was on glory this past summer. The candy shop is cute.

It was expensive enough that I didn't buy anything, but not expensive enough to deter my 15 your old from buying a decent sized bag full!

I don't remember the pricing, but I say a little more than a mall candy store, a little less than Dylan's.

They sell mostly kiddie candy, jelly bellys, gummy candy. They have some retro candy too. Also fresh flowers. These shops have replaced Formalities,which used to rent tuxedos.

Edited by joeyancho

My kids love the little candy stores on the ships. The have lots of different candy bins that are all sold at the same price per pound and they also offer some larger candy novelties at a set price tag as well. My kids just mix and match a little candy at a time for a couple of dollars;)

The candy is $10.00 to $12.00 a pound. It is sold by the quarter lb. I about chocked the first time I walked in. That is why I bring my own candy on board.

I though I saw a price listed by 100 grams but can't remember. I bought just a couple of pieces, 2 whale tail sour candies each (for two of us) 2 sour gummies each and a few of those sour ribbons. Paid less than $2 for it.

I mean the prices are more expensive than a regular store but that's kind of a given when on the ship.

Considering all the desserts that are available that is included in the cruise amazes me that people would buy candy but to each his own.

One word. Pregnant. And I crave sour candies. Just can't find that on the dessert menu :D

I'm actually amazed I didn't spend more.