Laundry Service

bosoxfan23061

$15 a bag, sometimes they run specials on the 7 and 8 day cruises. You can pack quite a bit into those bags.

They won't take care of your clothes how you would, they are pretty rough with the stuff so keep that in mind. I've also had my white underwear come back pink. So don't send anything through you really care about.

I will also offer that I don't like their detergent, we brought some of our own and they used it on our stuff. I should also add that we're platinum and get this for free and use it every cruise. I think the $15 would be well worth it if we weren't platinum.

$15 a bag, sometimes they run specials on the 7 and 8 day cruises. You can pack quite a bit into those bags.

They won't take care of your clothes how you would, they are pretty rough with the stuff so keep that in mind. I've also had my white underwear come back pink. So don't send anything through you really care about.

I will also offer that I don't like their detergent, we brought some of our own and they used it on our stuff. I should also add that we're platinum and get this for free and use it every cruise. I think the $15 would be well worth it if we weren't

This.

We are platinum too and thought i would take advantage of the free laundry serice and I can't stress enough not to send out any clothes that you might be upset if it gets discolored. Sent out cobalt blue shorts one time and it came back looking almost tie dyed. Now I stick to the kids clothes and gym shirts and shorts.

I am also platinum.I send out teeshirts,shorts,socks.Nothing real important.Have never had a problem yet but I don't want to take a chance. Worse comes to worse I will go to self serve laundry and do a load.

Laura