Luggage Drop Off

GJH123

Our sail away is scheduled for 4:00 pm, what might a tentative boarding schedule look like? I'm thinking boarding might begin at 10:00 or 11:00. Would it be possible to drop off our luggage at the dock at an earlier time so that we might participate in a walking tour sans luggage?

We are really looking forward to our first cruise with Azamara.

Our sail away is scheduled for 4:00 pm, what might a tentative boarding schedule look like? I'm thinking boarding might begin at 10:00 or 11:00. Would it be possible to drop off our luggage at the dock at an earlier time so that we might participate in a walking tour sans luggage?

We are really looking forward to our first cruise with Azamara.

Hi Gjh123,

Hard to know, without knowing which port... but in general, I'd say 10 am is a bit early. 11 am might be possible. I'd say noon or better is the best way to plan. If you can share embark port details, we may be able to provide additional information.

Hope this helps. Have a wonderful Cruise !

Thanks for your good wishes.

We are sailing out of Hamburg mid-June.

Hi Gjh,

I have no experience with this port, but I'd say 11am or noon should be ok. Hopefully, other CC members with experience in Hamburg, will chime in with their thoughts.

Hi Deidra:

Sorry to be so dense, but I have been unable to find anything on the Azamara site. Our cruise is scheduled for June 14, 2014. When can I expect to receive the cruise documents? Maybe it's too early to access the boarding information.

Thanks for any help you might provide,

Glenda

Hi Deidra:

Sorry to be so dense, but I have been unable to find anything on the Azamara site. Our cruise is scheduled for June 14, 2014. When can I expect to receive the cruise documents? Maybe it's too early to access the boarding information.

Thanks for any help you might provide,

Glenda

Azamara never sends any cruise documents. Everything is made available online and you even have to request luggage tags or you will not get them. Check out all this on "My Azamara"; there are forms you need to complete.

Edited by CintiPam

Azamara never sends any cruise documents. Everything is made available online and you even have to request luggage tags or you will not get them. Check out all this on "My Azamara"; there are forms you need to complete.
I could be wrong, but I think "My Azamara" has disappeared.

Thanks for the information!

No documents, only online registration-a little disconcerting to show up with nothing in hand. I had to request an invoice from my TA indicating payment and it did not show a zero balance per my request, someone had written across it paid in full--also a little disconcerting. First cruise with Azamara, obviously I have to get with the program; just seems a little loosey-goosey with no paper trail for documentation.

I guess I'm just showing my age;-)

Edited by GJH123

• 2 months later...

We are wondering the same, our flight arrives at 7:30 AM so we will have several hours to kill before the noon checkin. Would be nice to do the HOHO bus, but with the luggage I don't see that happening.