What was your favorite rccl ship

Out of the ships I've been fortunate enough to experience, I'd rank them:

1. Navigator of the Seas (before the recent removal of public space to cram on 80+ more cabins. Don't know if I'd have it this high if I cruised her again now)

2. Jewel of the Seas

3. Freedom of the Seas

4. Radiance of the Seas

5. Liberty of the Seas

6. Voyager of the Seas

7. Monarch of the Seas

Other then the Oasis or the Allure...what was your favorite RCCL ship that you sailed on...ours was the Nordic Prince in 1993...a very small ship only had 750 passangers adn only one seating for dinner...but it was very intimate...and the staff was wonderful...we sailed the Nordic Prince for 10 days...started in Miami and end up in San Juan...went all the way south to Trinidad/Tobago...15 miles north pf Venezaula...now that was a wonderful trip...

Share your favorite, Nordic Prince. We sailed her in 1980, a 14 day cruise out of Miami. Great itinerary, the best we've ever sailed. We, my wife, two teenage daughters and myself, still consider it our best cruise. We had two seatings for dinner and a fantastic waiter, Turgut from Istanbul. Another favorite cruise was two years later on Nordic Prince. Turgut was gone, but our new waiter, Ahmed, remembered our daughters and the day when we met a group of the crew having lunch in Caracas. On that cruise we got very friendly with the band, they were a young group from Manchester, England, our home town before we came to the US. One of the members came to stay with us before going home when they left the ship. Great times.

Agree, my first cruise ever was on Nordic Prince in 1988. Will always remember that one fondly - and that was in a WHOLE different era of cruising, which I admit I sometimes still long for. :)

The Empress of the Seas is/was my favorite. I suspect it was because of the size. I love the Radiance class ships as well...but so far, nothing has beat the Empress. I'm hoping that the Legend of the Seas (also small and our next cruising destination) will give her some competition.

Freedom because it has at least 1 Flowrider.

Mine was Freedom till going on Allure, but now that I have gone on Allure twice, I need to go back and remind myself why I loved Freedom after all it will have been 7 years! Hard to believe she will be 9 years old then.

I guess my memory is going, I'd have to go back on Voyager again to see why I liked her better than Navigator. Probably because it was my first cruise and first time at those ports.

Edited by BillOh

So hard to pick out a favorite because they are all special in their own ways. I have only been on three classes. I enjoyed Monarch, LOVED Radiance but I have to give the edge to Freedom of the Seas.

Radiance is a beautiful ship. I loved the outward facing elevators and the outside dining area in the Windjammer. Elevators seemed to be easier to catch than on Freedom too. Freedom just WOW'd me the minute I rolled onboard. I had jaw drop for at least the first 3 hours.

Mariner,Navigator,serenade,majesty,Adventure,Granduer,destiny,Triumph and Victory we did Navigator and majesty twice. Up coming Freedom Oct 19-14,Allure Oct 2015,Carnival Breeze Oct 2016 and Epic if it does Hawaii in 2017