Can wife and i apply for rccl credit cards and use reward points next month?

Hi

We received offers for RCCL credit cards which each gives 10,000 points (equivalent of $100 each in points.)

We sail in RCCL in May, and if we respond and receive a CC card each, can we combine this for $200 in On Board credit for this cruise?

I assume there's no waiting limit, but is there any fine print we should know about?

Thanks!

Mike

It is unlikely. While the card and getting and redeeming points has become a pretty easy process to follow, they usually aren't available till the next billing cycle and I believe, from memory, the bonus points for signing up come after the first qualifying purchase then the billing cycle after that.

Hi

We received offers for RCCL credit cards which each gives 10,000 points (equivalent of $100 each in points.)

We sail in RCCL in May, and if we respond and receive a CC card each, can we combine this for $200 in On Board credit for this cruise?

I assume there's no waiting limit, but is there any fine print we should know about?

Thanks!

Mike

It takes one or two billing cycles afer your first charge to receive the bonus points. If you luck out, get the card quickly, and get the points in one billing cycle, then it's possible to be able to use the points for a May cruise. You can redeem points from two different cards and apply them to the same cruise.

Like the others have said you can each get a card. You can't add your points together but you can each cash them in separately

I don't think there is enough time if your cruise is in May. Even if it is the end of May its doubtful.

But you can use them next time:D

From the card application's Terms and Conditions:

Bonus Points Offer. You will qualify for 10,000 one-time new Cardholder Bonus Points in addition to your basic Points if you use your new credit card account to make at least one transaction that posts to your account no later than 65 days after the account after the account is opened. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer. Other advertised promotional bonus points offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. Bonus Points are credited to your account approximately 6-8 weeks after you qualify and they will count towards your maximum Yearly Points earnings limits. The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward. Please consult your tax advisor, as neither Royal Caribbean, Bank of America, its affiliates, nor their employees provide tax advice.

Edited by marklodi