Having withdrawals....

rjrice1

Just got off the Valor Sunday and now having severe cruise with drawals.

Can't find any 12 step programs. :confused:

Already looking into cruising for my 20 yr anniversary in July

And a cruise on the Sunshine for next year..

but until then what am I going to do??? :confused:

Cathy

I'm with you Cathy......Been off the Victory since 2/17 and can't stop thinking about cruising.:( Waiting for DH to decide which ship next year. We take turns picking the cruises and it's his turn to pick. Then at least I will able to check how many more days till the next cruise.

First cruise we took I had it badddd then OH said let's book another cruise, after I couldn't stop talking about it so on second cruise, while we were on board we booked another cruise because I told him what a GREAT deal booking on board was and we get 100 OBC just for booking while on board. Worked out great, I wasn't as sad after that cruise knowing I'd be going again. So book another one, even if it's a ways out because you will enjoy reading and researching about it until then. It helps...OH informed me he doesn't want all our vacations to be cruises...WAH?????? I'm addicted and he tells me that?? What is wrong with him?

I had to promise my DH to act better after the stunt I pulled when we got home from our B2B in 2012.... so now I quietly grieve and do my best to 'mask' my disorder....

The 'stunt' I'm referring to is when we arrived home I successfully bid on a porthole window from eBay, paid a contractor to install it in my master bathroom, ordered a fabric showercurtain from cafepress with a HUGE cruiseship printed on it, ordered vinyl lettering (custom) that said BON VOYAGE and hung over the shower, ordered another one that said "KEEP CALM AND CRUISE ON" which I hung in between the sink and vanity. But wait... there's more - new fluffy towels, sink accessories as close to 'cruise like' as I could find. After SEVERAL hundred dollars and right before I clicked 'submit' on a sign that said 'PARTY ON THE LIDO' my sweet husband intervened. Now when we plan a cruise I have to promise not to go off the rails when its over...... I'm cracking myself up just thinking about what all I did to that poor bathroom.....:D

I agree with gracie65 - doing a review of your cruise here on CC is a great way to relive your cruise. The only downside with that is when you finish your review, you have to wait until someone else who has done the same ship/itinerary after your cruise to do a review. But I'm with ya, been going through major withdrawls since our Valor cruise last May and this long, cold winter that won't go away is not helping. :)

Edited by pghsteelerfan

Great idea doing a review. Maybe DS will help with the pics... lol :rolleyes:

Dang !!! I order sandwiches at the airport and they ask for money...:rolleyes:

Actually had to clean, do laundry (did laundry service for $15.00 packed so much in one bag and got back 3 bags) and cook... what's up with that.

Okay need to book one for the summer. Thank goodness I live close to so many ports and all driving distance. :D

Cathy

I had to promise my DH to act better after the stunt I pulled when we got home from our B2B in 2012.... so now I quietly grieve and do my best to 'mask' my disorder....

The 'stunt' I'm referring to is when we arrived home I successfully bid on a porthole window from eBay, paid a contractor to install it in my master bathroom, ordered a fabric showercurtain from cafepress with a HUGE cruiseship printed on it, ordered vinyl lettering (custom) that said BON VOYAGE and hung over the shower, ordered another one that said "KEEP CALM AND CRUISE ON" which I hung in between the sink and vanity. But wait... there's more - new fluffy towels, sink accessories as close to 'cruise like' as I could find. After SEVERAL hundred dollars and right before I clicked 'submit' on a sign that said 'PARTY ON THE LIDO' my sweet husband intervened. Now when we plan a cruise I have to promise not to go off the rails when its over...... I'm cracking myself up just thinking about what all I did to that poor bathroom.....:D

LMAO:p

Now you got me thinkin:rolleyes:

Have fun on the Breeze.

We are cruising in 17 days on the Sunshine. I am already having withdrawals because we don't have anything else booked after it...yet :)

Let me know how it is. Planning on booking it next year.

Close to the house too.

Cathy

I always get depressed when I have to leave a ship. I immediately start planning the next one. It doesn't matter if it's a month away or a year away. I can always find things to read and cool tips to print out. I make a file folder and try to add to it weekly. By the time I cruise, I have many choices of fun things to do. Good luck! Enjoy your next cruise.