Adventure Ocean - 1st night?

It is open for registration they just don't run a full schedule of activities. This is when the kids all go along and meet each other. My daughter always attends first night. It sets them up for the rest of the cruise.

It is open for registration they just don't run a full schedule of activities. This is when the kids all go along and meet each other. My daughter always attends first night. It sets them up for the rest of the cruise.

Do you know if the nursery is open for business that night. We need to find babysitters if not for the firs t night.

What do you mean by "attends" the first night to meet others? What I read said it was only open for registration....that is, filling our the required paperwork.

What do you mean by "attends" the first night to meet others? What I read said it was only open for registration....that is, filling our the required paperwork.

There's no drop off. Kids go with parents to register and there's a little orientation where kids can meet one another.

Do you know if the nursery is open for business that night. We need to find babysitters if not for the firs t night.

I think the nursery is open the same hours as Adventure Ocean, so it would not be open on the first night. In terms of baby sitting, you should go immediately to Guest Services to request baby sitting. They will let you know if they can provide sitters or not.

All ships are slightly different but on Navigator after the teens had the talk on the "rules" (showing respect to each other and the leaders). They then had an hour free time in the arcade. It was good as they played air hockey with others.

The kids then sat in the Living Room just chatting with each other.

My daughter is 16 and quite happy to sit in the Living Room.

All ships are slightly different but on Navigator after the teens had the talk on the "rules" (showing respect to each other and the leaders). They then had an hour free time in the arcade. It was good as they played air hockey with others.

The kids then sat in the Living Room just chatting with each other.

My daughter is 16 and quite happy to sit in the Living Room.

Teen club is different as they do have some activities the first night. Adventure Ocean (under 12) does not have any activities other than registration.

When we went on Majesty last year they did open first night. We were very surprised but assumed it was down to being short cruise.

Celebrity open first night on all their ships we've been on so not sure why RC can't do the same.:confused: