Fao Bonnie - Taormina

English Tim

We will be in Giardini Naxos on 4th May, onboard Quest and looking for transport to Taormina. I suspect we will try to find others to share a taxi with.

However, DH may just boycott the taxis in protest at the restrictive practice and restraint of trade by the taxi unions!

Like:)

I haven't forgotten, Tim...you're on my list to get back to re. shuttle in Taormina, Sicily.

Q. what does 'DH' stand for? It is used frequently on CC and everytime I see that I think 'designated hitter' (as in American League baseball) but I do know it's not that in this context!

I haven't forgotten, Tim...you're on my list to get back to re. shuttle in Taormina, Sicily.

Q. what does 'DH' stand for? It is used frequently on CC and everytime I see that I think 'designated hitter' (as in American League baseball) but I do know it's not that in this context!

Well Bonnie you mightn't be far from the truth depending on who's posting. "DH" stands for "Darling Husband." ;)

Who could forget me, eh Deidre? lol (lots of laughs).

You and Rosy are bunking down the hall from us on the 12th so I am sure we will all have lots of unforgettable moments. Behave yourself!!! lol (laugh out loud).