Thomson confirms Dubrovnik!

On Facebook someone said they have info spirit is doing ex UK cruises next year from a Thomson source

I think this maybe another case of incorrect info given by Thomson. Definitely nothing booked anywhere in Northern Europe for next year. Doubt this will change now with a month to go before launch, but you never know.

my ta says of head office their left hand doesn't know what there right is doing, and they struggle to get info from them, my only disapointment would mean not getting a day in dubrovnik unless a overnight stay

my ta says of head office their left hand doesn't know what there right is doing, and they struggle to get info from them, my only disapointment would mean not getting a day in dubrovnik unless a overnight stay

No overnight stays I'm afraid. :(

Here's the post. I've posted on here what the itineraries should look like:

http://sailawaycruiseblog.wordpress.com/2014/03/22/thomson-celebrations-2015-dubrovnik-itineraries-more-information/

Some '?' ports still as I can't find these out yet, but got quite a good idea there though.

4 itineraries on Thursday departures, with the pattern of Itinerary 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > then back to 1 again.

Glad to see the return of Rovinj! Also Hvar will be a great new addition.

With these itineraries, and Thomson Majesty's, its going to be Adriatic heavy next year! So far, 6 itineraries it would seem will feature the Adriatic in some way, up from just 1 at the moment.

Edited by Sailaway487

Thanks again Sailaway for all your hard work.

Someone on FB suggested getting a flight out to Dubrovnik and having a few days there before starting the cruise, that's a good idea.

Love Rovinj and Hvar, remember going many years ago when it was Yugoslavia.

It isn't adults only all year just some. Also want to know what an adult is. You have to pay adult fare at 12 so hope there are no double standards!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile

According to Thomson to go on an adult only cruise the person will have be 17 and above. This was in a reply from Thomson on f/b unless I've misunderstood:confused:

I have to say I'm very impressed with these itineraries, and I'm really looking forward to the release this year, especially after the past couple of years that have been very samey.

Itinerary 1 & 3 grab my attention, the Adriatic Explorer type ones, especially Itinerary 1 as if it is leaving Venice to go to Trieste, with them being so close, you probably won't leave Venice till midnight!

Think I've decided on my 2015 summer cruise then! :D

Question is b2b cruise, and then which itinerary, or a stay in Dubrovnik beforehand???

I'm still quite surprised they're using Dubrovnik. 1. because of the flights but 2. as surely these are going to have a big impact on Majesty's Corfu sailings.

They will be able to sort #1 although it will involve a big increase in flights but #2 will be quite a consideration and one they won't have any control over as that will be down to customer preference. And could be a real issue especially since the new itineraries on Celebration seem to be very appealing. Might mean some bargains to be had? Might also mean some high prices on Celebration too! :rolleyes:

Edited by kruzseeka

I am very excited about this news and the new itineraries - thanks for all the info Sailaway - think I know where I'm sailing from next year - can't wait for the new brochure. When is brochure due out?

All-afloaty :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am very excited about this news and the new itineraries - thanks for all the info Sailaway - think I know where I'm sailing from next year - can't wait for the new brochure. When is brochure due out?

All-afloaty :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

24 April, although date not confirmed by Thomson yet, although some TA have told people this is the correct date.