Freedom News Finally??

winddawn

Normally I do not play into the rumor mill but the Carnival site shows a Triumph cruise January 16, 2016 11 days start Galveston end San Juan. If you try to click on more information or to book you get an error. Someone loaded this itinerary too soon??

If this is true do Freedom and Valor go to Galveston or some other port? Must be shuffling quite a bit.

The website is actually showing 2 available dates for an 11 day Southern cruise out of Galveston on Triumph. One on 10/24/2015, and again on 1/16/2016. Does not seem like a repo, since there is more than 1 offering of it. Maybe just a new cruise they will mix in once in a while.

There are also 2- 10 day cruise from San Juan back to Galveston right after each of these cruises. Not a repo at all. Just one way options, similar to the New York to San Juan option, they are currenly offering. These 2 cruises leave San Juan on 11/4/2015, and 1/27/2016.

Edited by jwalk03

I must say I almost NEVER enjoyed the old shows. Ticket to Ride was one exception, I liked that show, but every other show I ever went to was terrible. I have not seen a Playlist Production yet, so I cant compare. But the old shows were definitely nothing spectacular!

I loved all of the old shows - especially Ticket to Ride. We have not seen any Playlist productions so I'll have to wait and see. Glad we're booked on Freedom if they are going to have 4 new shows.

I'm just off the Freedom this past Sunday. The person at the Future Cruise desk told me that the Freedom is moving to Galveston sometime in February 2015. He said the Conquest will take over the Freedom itineraries.

Interesting indeed. There has been a lot of speculation about that.

We could be involved with the switch if it were to happen since we are booked already for Freedom. Unless I am mistaken Conquest does have all the 2.0 upgrades doesn't it? As long as the itinerary stays the same really doesn't worry us about which one we're on.

We could be involved with the switch if it were to happen since we are booked already for Freedom. Unless I am mistaken Conquest does have all the 2.0 upgrades doesn't it? As long as the itinerary stays the same really doesn't worry us about which one we're on.

Conquest does have all the 2.0 upgrades, and is pretty much the same ship, but a bit older. If they move the Conquest to FLL (where Freedom is out of) I wonder what will take Conquest's place for Miami sailings? Interesting though - 2 days ago I booked Splendor for Feb. 2015. I had the choice between Conquest and Splendor, but since I was just on Conquest and never on Splendor, chose Splendor. Both ships were doing the EXACT same itineraries - minute for minute in each port, on the exact same days. I didn't understand how that could be - they would literally shadow each other all over the Caribbean! (usually ships do same ports, but in different orders.) Now it may makes sense if they were to move Conquest...

Conquest doesn't have Serenity, though. That might be a deal-breaker for me.

I'm just off the Freedom this past Sunday. The person at the Future Cruise desk told me that the Freedom is moving to Galveston sometime in February 2015. He said the Conquest will take over the Freedom itineraries.

Really?! You mean I can still hold out hope that the Freedom will have an awesome repo cruise from FLL to Galveston? :D

We're doing a B2B on Freedom the last 2 weeks of January getting off the ship on 2/1/15. Glad it won't be till after we're off the ship although an itinerary from Port Everglades to Galveston would be awesome.