Quantum concierge club

Thanks for the link to that catalog - I've never seen that before!

Will Quantum only have one concierge? I know she's nowhere near as big as Oasis and Allure, but I imagine the concierge is going to be run ragged trying to help everyone change or make their dynamic dining reservations!

Will Quantum only have one concierge? I know she's nowhere near as big as Oasis and Allure, but I imagine the concierge is going to be run ragged trying to help everyone change or make their dynamic dining reservations!

IMHO with 18 restaurants on board and all needing a reservation they will have to have more than one.

Edited by cruisenfever

You are welcome, it is one of my favourite Quantum links :D

The only Concierge who so far has been said to be going to be on Quantum is Mario from the Serenade.

I would think they will have two plus one for the DL.

I would think it would be the same as other RCI ships, Grand Suite and above, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle. But no Junior Suites.

Do you know who will have access to the Concierge Lounge? Will Spa Junior Suite have access?

• 1 month later...
Do you know who will have access to the Concierge Lounge? Will Spa Junior Suite have access?

They haven't said one way or the other yet, but, I think everyone is assuming they will treat the spa JS as a JS, and therefore no access to the concierge lounge. Personally, for the prices they are charging, I think they should open it up, but, that's another discussion. I did notice your cruise history, and you may have enough points to be D+. If so, then you should be able to access the concierge lounge due to that.

Enjoy your cruise...we're in a Spa JS as well.