Kids clubs in divina

Thecat3902

My husband and I are taking our kids on the divina in September. We have 5 kids ages 15,12,7,6&3. How are the kids programs. I have searched the web to see reviews but the little I have found just says that they aren't any good. I am just hoping that maybe those were from it was originally in the Mediterranean and now they are better. Any insight as to what someone else's experience was with the programs would be appreciated.

Cathy

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have only sailed Disney with the kids. In no way do I expect the younger kids club to be anything like that at all. I do hope, though, that it is "good enough" to make my 5 year old want to hang out there for an hour or so at a time.

We mainly chose this cruise to relax and reconnect. But it would still be nice for mom and dad to get a small break here and there

We sail in 3 weeks so if no on else responds I will be back with a review :)

My husband and I are taking our kids on the divina in September. We have 5 kids ages 15,12,7,6&3. How are the kids programs. I have searched the web to see reviews but the little I have found just says that they aren't any good. I am just hoping that maybe those were from it was originally in the Mediterranean and now they are better. Any insight as to what someone else's experience was with the programs would be appreciated.

Cathy

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Best one we ever had in sea . Longest hours and great staff. I can compare to HAL,CCL,NCL,Costa ,Princess

Best one we ever had in sea . Longest hours and great staff. I can compare to HAL,CCL,NCL,Costa ,Princess

What were the hours? What kind of activities? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Does anyone know if they have babysitting for children under 3? I have read that they do for a charge and I have read that they do not.....would love to know what others have experienced we are taking our 8 month old with us in a few weeks and would like to have an answer before we leave and never have time to sit on the phone and wait to get a customer serve rep to ask them!!!

Also I know there are no children in diapers allowed in the pools but do they have a splash pad or something like other lines that she will be able to sit in? She loves the water so I think she would enjoy it!!!

Thanks for any help you can give me!!!

What were the hours? What kind of activities? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I don’t remember now but I am sure it’s from 9 am port days and from 10 am sea days there is small break during sea days. They close at 10 pm .there is service after 10 pm for surcharge. I guess its 6$ per hour I never used it so don’t know how it is. They pick up your kid from DR at 6:45 if you wish , for us it was best part. I prefer my DD eat normal food not “kids” food =junk so she had plenty of time to eat and go to club and we could enjoy our slow dinner) They have lots of activities include kids talent show .

Does anyone know if they have babysitting for children under 3? I have read that they do for a charge and I have read that they do not.....would love to know what others have experienced we are taking our 8 month old with us in a few weeks and would like to have an answer before we leave and never have time to sit on the phone and wait to get a customer serve rep to ask them!!!

Also I know there are no children in diapers allowed in the pools but do they have a splash pad or something like other lines that she will be able to sit in? She loves the water so I think she would enjoy it!!!

No they don't have babysitters for kids under 3 but they have time when you can come with your kid to kids club and play but you have to be there with your kid. There is no splash area there is kids pool only . No one obey no diper rule there :mad: thet's why my kid not allowed to kids pool :rolleyes:

I don’t remember now but I am sure it’s from 9 am port days and from 10 am sea days there is small break during sea days. They close at 10 pm .there is service after 10 pm for surcharge. I guess its 6$ per hour I never used it so don’t know how it is. They pick up your kid from DR at 6:45 if you wish , for us it was best part. I prefer my DD eat normal food not “kids” food =junk so she had plenty of time to eat and go to club and we could enjoy our slow dinner) They have lots of activities include kids talent show .

Thank you Thank you! I had read about picking the kids up from the dining room, that would be AWESOME!! When we were on Disney they only did this at late seating, so if you were early seating and you wanted the kid to go to the club halfway through dinner you would have to take them yourself. Not a big deal but happy they do this on MSC :)

I Puffi (The Smurfs) - Mini & Junior Club hours were generally 9am-12:30pm; 2:30pm - 5pm; and 6pm - 11:00pm. Grafitti's - Young & Teens Club hours were 10am - 12:30pm; 3pm - 5pm; and 8pm - Midnight.

My kids are 11 and 7 so they were considered Juniors. They only went 3 times during the week....The 9am -12:30pm sessions on the sea days so my husband and I could go work out in the gym and one night for dinner since they were annoying me and I wanted to enjoy the gala night. :-)

I Puffi (The Smurfs) - Mini & Junior Club hours were generally 9am-12:30pm; 2:30pm - 5pm; and 6pm - 11:00pm. Grafitti's - Young & Teens Club hours were 10am - 12:30pm; 3pm - 5pm; and 8pm - Midnight.

My kids are 11 and 7 so they were considered Juniors. They only went 3 times during the week....The 9am -12:30pm sessions on the sea days so my husband and I could go work out in the gym and one night for dinner since they were annoying me and I wanted to enjoy the gala night. :-)

No they don't have babysitters for kids under 3 but they have time when you can come with your kid to kids club and play but you have to be there with your kid. There is no splash area there is kids pool only . No one obey no diper rule there :mad: thet's why my kid not allowed to kids pool :rolleyes:

Thank you thats what I was thinking the answer would be...:mad: We are rule followers so we will obey the diaper rule at the pool I will never understand why people can't do what they are supposed to :confused:

Just got off the Divina with my 13 month old. I took him to the kids club and played with him one day and he loved it! Unfortunately there is no babysitting service, which is a shame on such a nice ship. I certainly would have used it if it had been available. There is a very shallow kids pool, about ankle deep, that little ones were splashing about in. We were in the yacht club and the staff and butlers bent over BACKWARDS to do anything for my little guy! They were utterly amazing with him. He was the only baby in YC that week and many of the staff have little ones in their home countries so they 'adopted' my toddler for the week. Just an incredible week for us all! We'll be back in YC in September!