Spa services questions

I was wondering if they run spa services packages once you on board? I would like to do something for my Mom since we are cruising no long after Mother's day and she is worth so much more than anything on earth but since I am having to save for the cruise too I want to get her the most for the best deal. she has mentioned a Mother Daughter pedi mani which is fine by me but just looking at other things she may not think about. Just want to make my Mom feel as special as she makes me feel but she is so good to my sister & I that I could never even begin to thank her for all she has done for us and for what she has put up with. This my first cruise with Royal Caribbean so just wondering

I've had manicures soon after boarding.... this was on Independence and Adventure. It will all depend on what time you can get to the Spa and see who is available. They quite like to have people early on as they do their tours and can show someone having a treatment.

I've had a look at my June cruise and there are treatments bookable from 5pm.

Yes, they do run specials once you are on board. Some are 3 services for $99 and others are specials during port days. Many ships also have a spa tour and raffle on the first day, you must be present to win but you get to see what the spa has to offer. What a great Mothers Day gift, enjoy your cruise.

I was wondering if they run spa services packages once you on board? I would like to do something for my Mom since we are cruising no long after Mother's day and she is worth so much more than anything on earth but since I am having to save for the cruise too I want to get her the most for the best deal. she has mentioned a Mother Daughter pedi mani which is fine by me but just looking at other things she may not think about. Just want to make my Mom feel as special as she makes me feel but she is so good to my sister & I that I could never even begin to thank her for all she has done for us and for what she has put up with. This my first cruise with Royal Caribbean so just wondering

Wonderful, you sound like my daughter she 2 treats me very special. As a mother I'm sure like yours she doesn't want you to spend to much. My daughter and I do pedis together and that is wonderful! Whatever you choose enjoy!! Make wonderful memories:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums