Royal Refreshment Package Question?

tklawt

ALso (I know not the question you asked) but I'd seen such conflicting information on whether Starbucks was included when they mentioned "Specialty Coffees". I'm just off the "Oil Spill Navigator" cruise and everything on the Starbucks menu was indeed included.

ALso (I know not the question you asked) but I'd seen such conflicting information on whether Starbucks was included when they mentioned "Specialty Coffees". I'm just off the "Oil Spill Navigator" cruise and everything on the Starbucks menu was indeed included.

We are just off the Oasis and Starbucks was NOT included. Even had a sign on the Starbucks station that it wasn't. The specialty coffees you could get in Cafe Promenade are, but they were not Starbucks. Perhaps it's the difference in the ship?

The drinks made from Starbucks coffee around the ship are included but the drinks at the real Starbucks store are not included.

Can anyone tell me if the independence has got the coke freestyle machines?

Thanks

As long as we are talking about the freestyle machines..I have a question too..I noticed this package states "fountain sodas" does this include the freestyle machines since it doesn't specifically say this...Or just those from the bar? We will be on the oasis, I am pretty sure they have the machines. Thanks

As long as we are talking about the freestyle machines..I have a question too..I noticed this package states "fountain sodas" does this include the freestyle machines since it doesn't specifically say this...Or just those from the bar? We will be on the oasis, I am pretty sure they have the machines. Thanks

All the drink packages include soda from the bar/restaurant fountains, and soda from the Freestyle machines, if the ship is equipped with Freestyle machines. Oasis has Freestyle machines.

Edited by clarea

Does anyone know on the coke freestyle machines what the flavors of Dasani waters are? Also where are the machines located on the Oasis?

Thanks!!

Bev

If it is like it was on the Freedom in February they are: Cherry, Strawberry, Grape, Orange, Lime, Lemon and I think that was it. There were about 6 flavors. You could get regular flavored Dasani or the sparkling Dasani. I didn't like the sparkling as it tasted too carbonated. But I loved the Strawberry Dasani.

• 6 months later...

We are traveling on the Independence in December and are looking at getting the Royal Refreshment (NOT the Replenish that includes coffee etc.) We are getting the one that is Soda only. So if they don't have the freestyle machines on the Independence, can we still get this package and just use it at the bars and restaurants?

We are traveling on the Independence in December and are looking at getting the Royal Refreshment (NOT the Replenish that includes coffee etc.) We are getting the one that is Soda only. So if they don't have the freestyle machines on the Independence, can we still get this package and just use it at the bars and restaurants?

Yes, you can still get the soda package in Indy. Your choices will be limited to Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Soda Water, and Tonic Water.

What about on the Explorer, I think they only serve Starbucks drinks but don't actually have a Starbucks. Would that be included? What about Frappuccinos?

Specialty coffee drinks on Explorer would be included in the Replenish and Ultimate packages. Not sure if Frappucinos are on the menu.