The Food Truck Goes to Sea

Interesting note that the article mentions that dining reservations will be made through a custom Open Table platform. Of the several reservation systems out there they are probably best and as it's a known brand/commodity might reassure cruisers that the new dining style will work.

I use OpenTable all the time! Will I get Dining Reward Points on the ship too??? :D

That's a smart move, work with a known software provider to develop a custom made app for them. Should cut down on any issues.

Interesting note that the article mentions that dining reservations will be made through a custom Open Table platform. Of the several reservation systems out there they are probably best and as it's a known brand/commodity might reassure cruisers that the new dining style will work.

That's not quite what it said:

The
will work with digital reservations
akin
to the online booking platform pioneered by OpenTable (
), letting passengers see which time slots are available. The new ship offered the company “a whole new platform to exercise our imaginations on,” Royal Caribbean Chairman Richard Fain said in an interview last week.

That's not quite what it said:

The
will work with digital reservations
akin
to the online booking platform pioneered by OpenTable (
), letting passengers see which time slots are available. The new ship offered the company “a whole new platform to exercise our imaginations on,” Royal Caribbean Chairman Richard Fain said in an interview last week.

Stand corrected... But a familiar interface style will still help.

Probably better than the chance that they will have vegetarian hot dogs.

I hope this is the case!! They seem to have two vegetarian items for each course in the dining rooms, so I'd hope they continue that at the food truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums