Sandals Day Pass

luv2bcruzng

Is there a Sandals on St. Lucia that will sell a day pass and how much would that be?

Thanks,

Reba

If you look at the other posts here, I do think there is a Sandals. I think Reed Princess mentioned that Rendezvous Resort was closer to the pier and less expensive. We just returned from Rendezvous and it was great. It was $65/pp for 1/2 day pass, & this includes unlimited drinks and a lunch.

Have to second that about Rendezvous did it March 27 and had a wonderfull time when we researched it Sandals was $130pp didnt think it was worth that price when you consider Rendezvous is just $65pp and the drinks were not watered down and the lunch was awesome beach was nice and it was quiet no kids a very pleasant day

There are actually three Sandals resorts in St. Lucia and all are fairly close to where the cruise ships dock. I can't tell you what the Sandals resorts in St. Lucia are like since we've never been to any of them but we did stay for a week at one of the Sandals in Jamaica one year and LOVED it. I'll attach a link from Sandals website for the three resorts they have in St. Lucia, so hopefully this will provide some information you can use.

http://www.sandals.com/destinations/stlucia/

• 2 weeks later...
Another question - how do you contact any of the Sandals' resorts to find out how much a day pass costs? I don't see on their website any spot to ask questions about day passes.

Thanks again!

I was just using there "chat now" feature, I was informed $100 a day per person.