When do Faster to the Fun passes come available

Wave61

Just wondering how far in advance do these passes come up. We aren't going until next Feb. so I'm wondering if it is a waste of time to start checking now. And how often do you check when it does get closer?

Completely depends. Some people seem to have had luck getting them months and months in advance, others closer to sailing. I know it ultimately depends on how many diamond/platinum members are on board.

I seems as though a limited amount become available early, then as you get closer, more may or may not open up. I still check every day for my cruise in November.

Edited by Fitzget

FTTF is booked under shore excursions. The Carnival Shore Excursions department has stated that shore excursions/FTTF for 2015 sailings will be uploaded sometime in April 2014.

Thank you! I had the same question as OP, this is the perfect answer! I keep looking and all it ever says is "Saved to Favorites." :rolleyes:

Don't wait. I got mine about eight months out for my last cruise. If none are available, keep checking back. Friends who booked the same cruise as us weren't able to get FTTF when they first booked (about four months out) but it became available again about two months before we sailed and they were able to grab one.

Booked the Valor for September 2014 back in September of 2013, and ordered Faster to the Fun at the time of the booking. If its available at the time of booking I would jump on it then, as they do go fast. Otherwise as others have said, just keep checking back; as they often do open up more spots.

I heard none are available yet for 2015. Anyone had any luck booking FTTF in 2015? Also, anyone know if you have to do the pre-check-in before you can book shore excursions with Carnival?

You are able to book any available excursions as soon as you can access your cruise manager on the website; it is not dependent on check-in or final payment.

I have a March 2015 cruise booked and so far no excursions have been added. I can book spa appointments though.:rolleyes:

I was finally able to purchase mine for my May 24, 2014 sale date. I checked almost 4 to 5 times a day at least. I just booked mine a minute ago!! The site is down but with some persistence I got through to my excursions!!!!

Now I am waiting to reprint my documents since I can't get through the site just yet!

Edited by Jeansfanatic
Left something off. :)