owners suite question

We have cruised mostly in the grand suite. We have moved up to the owners suite for our next cruise out of MD on Grandeur of the Seas. I have read on another site that internet is one of the perks in the OS. I have not missed not having the net during our cruises, but would be good to keep it touch and post pics. We have used the internet perk just to send a ecard to the family. just woundering if anyone had some information on this. Thanks

I've not heard of internet access being a suite perk on Royal.

About the only thing related to internet access and a suite is the ability to have the concierge print out boarding passes.

Edited by clarea

We have cruised mostly in the grand suite. We have moved up to the owners suite for our next cruise out of MD on Grandeur of the Seas. I have read on another site that internet is one of the perks in the OS. I have not missed not having the net during our cruises, but would be good to keep it touch and post pics. We have used the internet perk just to send a ecard to the family. just woundering if anyone had some information on this. Thanks

Please come back and tell us how you like the OS over the GS. I am thinking about upgrading to OS too for my Thanksgiving cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

No free internet. Sister line Celebrity is adding to their suite perks starting April of 2015 and certain categories will receive unlimited internet among other added perks. You will love the OS. Very nice.:)

My wife and I will be in an owners suite for the first time in 3 weeks and man this would be an amazing perk to have, but oh well, i try and separate from the world the best I can when I am on my cruises so it is probably better for me they didn't offer this perk lol! :p