Breakfast on Indy

We're going on our 1st cruise onboard Independence Of The Seas later in the year & are really looking foward to it. One thing im curious about is if you have to book a table for breakfast in the main dining room or can you just turn up?

We're going on our 1st cruise onboard Independence Of The Seas later in the year & are really looking foward to it. One thing im curious about is if you have to book a table for breakfast in the main dining room or can you just turn up?

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

You can show up whenever you want during the hours breakfast is open in the MDR. Same thing for lunch, no assigned time or table.

Thanks for your reply, its good to know we dont need to book for breakfast as that will give us another option if the windjammer is bursting at the seams!

Also check out Cafe Promenade. Always good for a quick snack.:)

You may also ask for a table just for your party. We are not chatty in the morning and just want a coffee and a quiet bite to eat. Later, we wil be happy to socialize. (I told my DH we could never run a B&B!).

Edited by onthelake

We enjoy breakfast in the dining room...so much nicer than having to search for what you want at the buffet! Everything you need is on the table, so your food isn't getting cold while you wait for the syrup or look for the jelly!

You may also ask for a table just for your party. We are not chatty in the morning and just want a coffee and a quiet bite to eat. Later, we wil be happy to socialize. (I told my DH we could never run a B&B!).

*grin* I'm one of those annoying people that has pastry and a hot beverage before 7 AM, so I'm fully awake and alert in time to enjoy breakfast. Breakfast is my favourite meal and is well worth planning around to me.