Island Princess that disembarked in Lomg Beach on March 17

Teris50

Trying to find the people that were in C217 on the Panama Canal Cruise that ending in Long Beach on March 17th. I found something and am trying to return it to them. If you are those people...email me at superagent@slogull.com and describe what it is and I will return it to you. If you are not those people, PLEASE no flaming. I did not want to turn it in to Princess because I was not sure they would try to find the owners, and we actually left it until we finished the cruise ourselves, and then I saw it and decided to try and find the owners.

Thanks everyone. I have someone at Princess trying to track them down. It was a direct booking, so it might take a little bit longer.

We shall see and I am trying to return this to them if it is possible!

Going against my hubbys wishes, but I always do what I feel is right, even if he doesn't agree. He comes around afterwards!

Trying to find the people that were in C217 on the Panama Canal Cruise that ending in Long Beach on March 17th. I found something and am trying to return it to them. If you are those people...email me at superagent@slogull.com and describe what it is and I will return it to you. If you are not those people, PLEASE no flaming. I did not want to turn it in to Princess because I was not sure they would try to find the owners, and we actually left it until we finished the cruise ourselves, and then I saw it and decided to try and find the owners.

Ended in Long Beach?