Repositioning cruises

I have been trying to find a list of all the repositioning cruises for 2014 and 2015, but am having a hard time with Carnivals website.

Even if I put the ship in the search on the website, it does not always come up.

Does anyone know of a way to find out all of the repo cruises for 2014 and 2015?

You have to 'know' when ships are moving to another port. Recent moves have been the Inspiration, Imagination, Conquest, Breeze and Sunshine. Legend is moving to Australia.

Some are seasonal--to/from Europe, before and after Alaska, same for the east coast of Canada.

The Splendor repo is 11/1/15 from San Juan to Miami (the 1st leg from NYC to San Juan is the week before that).

I think the Pride repo is 3/15/15

They usually have unique itineraries that include different ports. I am booked on the Splendor and can't wait.

Good luck finding some more! :)

The Pride is repositioning from Tampa to Baltimore in March 2015.

The Miracle usually repositions from Long Beach to Seattle every year. It goes to Long Beach in Oct (Mexican West Coast Cruises) and back to Seattle in May (Alaskan cruises).

Most - not all - repos are longer cruises. On the Carnival website do a cruise search and simply click 10+ days for length of cruise. This will include some other cruises but several repos are in there.

Happy Sailing!!

I have been trying to find a list of all the repositioning cruises for 2014 and 2015, but am having a hard time with Carnivals website.

Even if I put the ship in the search on the website, it does not always come up.

Does anyone know of a way to find out all of the repo cruises for 2014 and 2015?

There are some of the "exotic" itineraries on here. They are like repositioning in that they begin and end in different ports.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/goccl/content/pdf/FleetExpansion_2015-2016_PDF.pdf

This Cruise Critic list of repositioning cruises shows all brands:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1212

Edited by winddawn

The Splendor repo is 11/1/15 from San Juan to Miami (the 1st leg from NYC to San Juan is the week before that).

I think the Pride repo is 3/15/15

They usually have unique itineraries that include different ports. I am booked on the Splendor and can't wait.

Good luck finding some more! :)

The Splendor is repositioning 11/1/14 from SJ to Miami. I'm book on that one.

The Pride is repo next March from Tampa to Baltimore.

Booked on this repo too. Its going to be a great cruise.

Since it sounds like Carnival does not list their repos as a searchable category, it may be a good idea to go to one of the comprehensive cruise or "vacations" websites which list cruises for all cruise lines. Use their "find a bargain" search utility, and put in "Carnival" for the cruise line and "Repositioning" as the "cruise region," and everything you are looking for should come up. Then you could go back to the Carnival website and find each cruise based on how Carnival categorizes them, e.g. by month or length.