Question about Cruise Personlizer 4 days from cruise date

rgmacm

We leave on our cruise Sat (Apr. 19). We have reserved excursions through Princess but on the Cruise personlizer, they are not showing up. I"m starting to worry (cause I do that so well....haha) I have a print out with our excursions listed....but am now worried that somehow they have 'disappeared'....

Maybe part of the reason this concerns me is that we have listed this cruise as an anniversary celebration. The 'event' has been on Personalizer for the last few months (I've checked frequently.) NOW.... it's gone. It says we don't have any special celebrations. I"m just worried that our excursions have disappeared along with the anniversary celebration.

Can anyone put my mind at ease?

Edited by rgmacm

Your Personalizer is "frozen" five days from sailing. No changes or modifications online. You can call Princess but you should see a link to a PDF file, "Travel Summary." Download that and if you want, print it out. It'll have everything to do with your booking, including any excursion reservations.

Sometimes, excursion pricing goes up after reserving and could be more expensive after boarding. With your Travel Summary, you can verify the cost and make sure you're being charged the right amount.

rgmacm,

We are leaving on Sat. April 19th also. I had just checked my Personalizer before I saw your post and our celebrations were also missing. My DH's Birthday in the first part of May and our Anniversary was the end of March. I was hoping for an upgrade, because of 2 celebrations and many cabins available in higher categories. No such luck and my celebrations missing, I guess Princess is getting a call in the morning.

rgmacm,

We are leaving on Sat. April 19th also. I had just checked my Personalizer before I saw your post and our celebrations were also missing. My DH's Birthday in the first part of May and our Anniversary was the end of March. I was hoping for an upgrade, because of 2 celebrations and many cabins available in higher categories. No such luck and my celebrations missing, I guess Princess is getting a call in the morning.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, read previous posts.

Your Personalizer is "frozen" five days from sailing. No changes or modifications online. You can call Princess but you should see a link to a PDF file, "Travel Summary." Download that and if you want, print it out. It'll have everything to do with your booking, including any excursion reservations.

Where would one find that link, and when should it be available?

Where would one find that link, and when should it be available?

There's a link on the top right called "Documents". Once you click that, you can see, download and print all documents (boarding passes, luggage tags, travel summaryand more). The "travel summary" itemizes everything: booking info, celebrations, excursions, OBC's, travel/air, etc.

Your access to the Cruise Personalizer is otherwise frozen 5 days out from sailing. DO NOT CALL Princess. This is normal.

There's a link on the top right called "Documents". Once you click that, you can see, download and print all documents (boarding passes, luggage tags, travel summaryand more). The "travel summary" itemizes everything: booking info, celebrations, excursions, OBC's, travel/air, etc.

Your access to the Cruise Personalizer is otherwise frozen 5 days out from sailing. DO NOT CALL Princess. This is normal.

Thanks. I'm guessing then that it is not available until 75 days before the cruise. ;)

Also, I just found out that means 75 days before the cruise, not 75 days before the land portion of a cruisetour. :(