Liberty coming to NJ--sailing from Florida??

OOps..sorry , didn't see that Liberty was going to Europe .

It's not going to Europe. sailing from FLL up until April 2015 doing 4/5 day itineraries then will reposition to Bayonne to do Bermuda/Canada/New England cruises for summer/fall 2015.

Of they were to do a paid passenger repositioning they would have to sail to Aruba or one of the other ABC islands first or they could just sail empty in 2 days to get to NJ.

Of they were to do a paid passenger repositioning they would have to sail to Aruba or one of the other ABC islands first or they could just sail empty in 2 days to get to NJ.

Which is why Serenade of the Seas is including Aruba and Bonaire on her itinerary when she repositions from New Orleans to Boston in April, 2015.:)

This is such exciting news! I think Liberty is a better option for my family from my homeport than Quantum! Cannot wait to book a summer 2015 cruise on her.

Any word on when Liberty from NJ sailings will be open for booking?

This is such exciting news! I think Liberty is a better option for my family from my homeport than Quantum! Cannot wait to book a summer 2015 cruise on her.

Wait til you hear the prices... :eek:

It's open for booking now on Cruising Power, but is not yet on the public RCI site. I called my TA this morning and was STUNNED at the prices -- seemed like more per day than Quantum, for the first 10 night and 9 night cruise. We're talking over $200pp per day for a standard balcony.

I'm waiting for everything to load onto the public website and am privately hoping she read me the wrong line of numbers, because the pricing was ridiculous for Liberty.

Edited by Dave85

Wait til you hear the prices... :eek:

It's open for booking now on Cruising Power, but is not yet on the public RCI site. I called my TA this morning and was STUNNED at the prices -- seemed like more per day than Quantum, for the first 10 night and 9 night cruise. We're talking over $200pp per day for a standard balcony.

I'm waiting for everything to load onto the public website and am privately hoping she read me the wrong line of numbers, because the pricing was ridiculous for Liberty.

Wow, I got quite excited over the news of Liberty coming to NJ. The excitement was very short lived.:rolleyes:

People were willing to pay the high prices for the Quantum, so I guess they think they will pay the same for any ship that comes to Cape Liberty. :rolleyes: And they might be right. I'll stay with the Grandeur while I can. Closer to me anyway. And a much easier port for embarkation and debarkation too.

Gwen :)

Glad we're all in agreement that the pricing is ridiculous. The market will not sustain those prices... so now the big decision is whether to book something else in the interim or just wait it out. Hmmm.

People were willing to pay the high prices for the Quantum, so I guess they think they will pay the same for any ship that comes to Cape Liberty. :rolleyes: And they might be right. I'll stay with the Grandeur while I can. Closer to me anyway. And a much easier port for embarkation and debarkation too.

Gwen :)

Gwen, nobody was paying these prices for the Quantum :). These prices are a good deal more per day than they were charging for Quantum. I'm hoping it's all just a crazy error.