Printable Shore Excursion List

Sascol

In the past I have been able to log onto 'My Celebrity', navigate to my cruise then to the excursions being offered for my cruise. I can still do that now, but I no longer see an option that allows me to print the entire list of excursions offered. Has this gone away or am I missing something really obvious?

I'm not sure when your sailing is so maybe there isn't a brochure yet? I can find one for my mom's Alaska August sailing by going into her account, then going to the Shore Excursions tab. At the very bottom of the page is a button that says "Download Shore and Land Excursion Brochure."

When I click on that, it brings up a PDF file of all the excursions. The PDF file can be saved to a computer or printed.

I'm not sure when your sailing is so maybe there isn't a brochure yet? I can find one for my mom's Alaska August sailing by going into her account, then going to the Shore Excursions tab. At the very bottom of the page is a button that says "Download Shore and Land Excursion Brochure."

When I click on that, it brings up a PDF file of all the excursions. The PDF file can be saved to a computer or printed.

BINGO - Thanks!!!

• 3 months later...

No luck for me - our cruise is June, 2015 and there are some excursions listed, but they seem quite limited and I would love the ability to print them out, but there is no link to do that.

I wish there was someone from Celebrity monitoring this board...

It's my experience they don't have much of an excursion list available until 4 to 6 months before the beginning of a cruise season (Europe cruise season starts around April or May and Caribbean starts around November or December) so it is a bit early for June 2015. If you want to do a little pre-planning and research for June 2015 then look up an excursion booklet for a similar itinerary this year if there is one that hasn't sailed yet.

There is a link to download an excursion booklet on the USA site near the bottom of the general shore excursion page. This is under "Onboard Experience" tab then click on "shore excursions". It is sometimes tricky to download and sometimes takes a while so you might think it is not working at all when it is just downloading slowly. The booklets are good to look at using a PDF reader on your computer but the past one we downloaded a year ago used bigger print and formatting that made it 135 pages long! Not one I'd want to print out. You do not have to have a cruise booked to download an excursion brochure for a given cruise as you only need the ship and sailing date.

Edited by Lsimon

There is a link to download an excursion booklet on the USA site near the bottom of the general shore excursion page. This is under "Onboard Experience" tab then click on "shore excursions". It is sometimes tricky to download and sometimes takes a while so you might think it is not working at all when it is just downloading slowly. The booklets are good to look at using a PDF reader on your computer but the past one we downloaded a year ago used bigger print and formatting that made it 135 pages long! Not one I'd want to print out. You do not have to have a cruise booked to download an excursion brochure for a given cruise as you only need the ship and sailing date.

Since they upgraded the site, I can't find that link. In Cruise Planner, I want to See All Shore Excursions, but I'm not finding any link to a PDF. Any suggestions?

• 2 months later...

Hi I have just searched CC for info on printing off excursion brochures as I could not find a way to print this out for my Mum who is going on a crusie with us nextand found this thread which is now a few months old. My Mum is crusing with us next month but she does not have a computer, internet etc and loves to sit and read through to choose excursions. I have tried listing the excursions into a print list but this doesn't list it properly and is illegible in parts. Has anyone any idea how I can print off a legible copy of the shore excursions for our back-to-back cruises?

I could also complain about the Celebrity website which has driven me mad again this morning, I should be able to sue for 2 hours of my life back but lets not go there again!!!

Lyn

Edited by Lyn Mc

Hi I have just searched CC for info on printing off excursion brochures ...

Please see my post #6 above.

I still see the link for "download Shore & Land Excursion Brochure" on the following web page between the shaded top section:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plan-a-cruise/shore-excursions

I've gotten to this same page from both the USA and UK site - so it is reachable from both. Do note that after you select a specific cruise that it does take a while for the brochure to generate and download so give it a few minutes if it seems like nothing is happening. Also note that the current format they use is very long, so be prepared for many pages to print if you do want to print everything. It works out much better viewing it on a computer or electronic tablet like an iPad due to the size.

10.01.2014-09.23.png

Edited by Lsimon

Thanks for your replies. Still wasn't getting anywhere so I phoned Celebrity in UK. A lovely lady called Emma told me that 'Explorer' does not dowload the brochure properly/at all, you have to use Firefox, which I don't have.

She then very kindly offered to email me the excursion brochures I needed and within 10 mins problem fixed. Could not fault the Customer Service in Weybridge. Shame the same could not be said about the website.......................

Thanks again for all the help

Lyn

Edited by Lyn Mc

Thanks for your replies. Still wasn't getting anywhere so I phoned Celebrity in UK. A lovely lady called Emma told me that 'Explorer' does not dowload the brochure properly/at all, you have to use Firefox, which I don't have.

She then very kindly offered to email me the excursion brochures I needed and within 10 mins problem fixed. Could not fault the Customer Service in Weybridge. Shame the same could not be said about the website.......................

Thanks again for all the help

Lyn

I've run into various websites, including several pages on Celebrity's website, that no longer work with Microsoft Internet Explorer. I keep a copy of Google Chrome internet browser on my computer as well and try that whenever I find a page that doesn't work with Explorer. Sometimes there are pages that don't work with Chrome but work with Explorer.

I guess this is just another unfortunate consequence of the issues with Celebrity's website which has been very problematic and buggy for years.

Edited by Lsimon