Do you know what Royal Caribbean should stop doing???

Hi Merion_Mom,

Saw your thread after I posted on our INDY roll call. We also had a nice chat with rep about Pina Coladas and what a nice a change of pace life is at sea. See you on the ship!

Kevin and Walt

3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

We are only new diamond so guess we can't expect a call, is that right? Never knew they ever called anyone. You all let the cat out of the bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have auto upgrades set on your profile, they likely won't call. Some people have restrictions so they might call. If you are in a regular room and have already paid your gratuities, and they want to upgrade you to a suite, they will call even if auto-upgrades are set. They want you to approve and pay for the increased gratuities. If you aren't home, they may bypass you.

Gina

Do you know what there should be a ban on?????

CALLING ME a few days before a cruise to "wish me a happy cruise" and NOT being the UPGRADE FAIRY!!!!

If you aren't calling me with an upgrade, Royal Caribbean, don't call me at all!

GGGGGRRRRRR.

:eek:

:p

:mad:

:cool:

:D

So, I got an email yesterday morning with "the documents you requested" for May 16 on Grandeur. HUH?!? I had no idea what they were talking about. Opened up the attachment and seems like we'd been upgraded to a JS. Maybe because my settings are I will take any ol' upgrade you want to give me, they didn't give me a buzz, but I'm pleased.

So, I got an email yesterday morning with "the documents you requested" for May 16 on Grandeur. HUH?!? I had no idea what they were talking about. Opened up the attachment and seems like we'd been upgraded to a JS. Maybe because my settings are I will take any ol' upgrade you want to give me, they didn't give me a buzz, but I'm pleased.

Did you know your signature has the wrong year for your upcoming cruise? This is 2014.

Congratulations of the upgrade. From Balcony to JS is the BEST!

Gina

Did you know your signature has the wrong year for your upcoming cruise? This is 2014.

Congratulations of the upgrade. From Balcony to JS is the BEST!

Gina

Oops :eek:, thanks!!

Totally agree. I love my JSs, but at some point DH decided we could cruise more if we got smaller cabins. This hasn't really proved true, so I'm going to start bucking it again as long as the cost isn't so ridiculously above balcony.

And, the corner afts on Vision class are the best of all, so I can' wait.