Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review

wrigley80

OK well here is the verdict.....I have no idea what happened :confused: The first 22 pictures in the review and then the pictures in post #503 are not visible.

But the rest of the pictures are still there. I still have a few days to go so don't leave now

I have those two, but all the others are missing still. :(

Not on my end so I don't know what is happening :confused: For me I am unable to see the first 22 pics and then everything in post #503 but I can see everything else

Wrigley:

I can't see any of the pictures beginning with post 528, none after that.:(

Help! Gotta see these! lol

BTW Great review.. Thanks :)

I don't know what's going on. Can you see the pics on page 2 (these were the first 20 pics in my review)??

Thanks for checking out my review. I just wish you were able to see all the pictures

Just to report...I just started on page 18 and 19 where i had left off appx last time...no pictures there...only these last two..sarah in montana..something must be up...I have faith in you Brianna..maybe an issue with Cruise Critic...or Photo bucket..mine says the user has deleted..in the Photo bucket square....good luck!!

Edited by sjn911

ok well I have absolutely no idea what has happened to the photos. Some are there but the majority of them are gone. This is very frustrating because I have spent hours on this review and now its all for nothing :mad:

I still have more to upload....about 4 days worth of pictures but I'm not sure if its worth it if this same thing is going to happen again.

I will definitely not be using photobucket again as the photo sharing site. This really sucks :( :mad:

Sadly reporting, this is the first page of your report that I can see your pictures, previous pages have said "Sorry this person has removed or deleted pictures" (where the picture should be) I really enjoy your reviews, :eek:

Edited by gammatuzie

Hi Brianna,

I am enjoying your review and have read others. I don't post much BUT I felt I needed to because I can't see your pictures and I love your pictures. I cannot see any of them from the beginning until your test photos which I can see. Definitely weird.

I hope they come back, it's not the same without seeing your dad and you smiling away and having a great time.

I can't see your photos either in IE or Chrome. However, I can see Shyhova's pictures in his review and he uses photobucket. I also can see your test pictures. I was able to see your photos 2 days ago. :confused: very, very strange.

Test photos showing up fine but none of the others posted today. Sorry, I didn't check the first 26 pages.

I can highly recommend Smugmug. It isn't free, we pay about $50 per year but I've never had any issues with my pics not showing up.

Well I don't know what in the hell happened with the pictures today??? I uploaded some pics at work today like I do everyday but when I got home I had the first post from someone saying that they couldn't see the pics.

This is so frustrating.

I am going to start over tomorrow where I left off on a completely "New Thread"

Thank You. Looking forward to meeting you as well. That's gonna be a really fun cruise. Are you on the roll call??

I love it that you're already referring to my dad as "The King".....he even has a crown that Dana bought him.

Sorry I have been so long replying. We went to the mountains on a camping trip for a few days, already getting hot in Arizona. Yes I am on the roll call that is where I noticed that your Dad is " King". NOLA Krewe sound like our kinda people!

Sent from my Nexus 7

ok well I have absolutely no idea what has happened to the photos. Some are there but the majority of them are gone. This is very frustrating because I have spent hours on this review and now its all for nothing :mad:

I still have more to upload....about 4 days worth of pictures but I'm not sure if its worth it if this same thing is going to happen again.

I will definitely not be using photobucket again as the photo sharing site. This really sucks :( :mad:

Whatever you have done and they lost is not for waste..believe me the joy your bring is just great..maybe they have new rules and one call could replace them...but i am clueless on all of this and have to learn...the fun we had in out heats to date..still worth it...sorry I know terribly frustrating..but may be a glitch they can fix for you...xxoo...Montana friend sarah:(:)

Loved your pictures and glad I got to see them when I did. Great review as always Brianna. Our family will sail the dream in August! Preacher's wife.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi Brianna,

I am enjoying your review and have read others. I don't post much BUT I felt I needed to because I can't see your pictures and I love your pictures. I cannot see any of them from the beginning until your test photos which I can see. Definitely weird.

I hope they come back, it's not the same without seeing your dad and you smiling away and having a great time.

I can't see the pics either. It's says they've been moved or deleted. I'm enjoying your review though!