Ship capacities dropped from Royal Caribbean's web site?

I am no longer able to locate the various passenger capacities for the ships in Royal Caribbean's fleet. Perhaps this is my mistake, or perhaps RCI doesn't want people to know they may be sharing their ship with 5,000 other passengers. Am I simply looking in the wrong place, or is this a change in Royal Caribbean's web site? :confused:

I am no longer able to locate the various passenger capacities for the ships in Royal Caribbean's fleet. Perhaps this is my mistake, or perhaps RCI doesn't want people to know they may be sharing their ship with 5,000 other passengers. Am I simply looking in the wrong place, or is this a change in Royal Caribbean's web site? :confused:

This is where I have always found them, not sure if they were somewhere else too.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/fact-sheets/

The removed the passenger capacities several years ago. I guess it was too much for us to know.

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/our-ships.aspx

Been here for as long as I can remember and still is

Interesting. Thanks for this link. I've never seen this site before, but I've also never planned a corporate meeting on a cruise ship. :)

It looks like it hasn't undergone the same cosmetic makeover as the regular consumer site.

Interesting. Thanks for this link. I've never seen this site before, but I've also never planned a corporate meeting on a cruise ship. :)

It looks like it hasn't undergone the same cosmetic makeover as the regular consumer site.

YW, its on the home page under plan a cruise, meetings & charters

Edited by setsail

YW, its on the home page under plan a cruise, meetings & charters

Why, so it is! I've never wanted to plan a meeting or charter, so I never even noticed the link.

But it seems nuts to have the ship stats and deck plans repeated there so updates have to be made in 2 places.

Why, so it is! I've never wanted to plan a meeting or charter, so I never even noticed the link.

But it seems nuts to have the ship stats and deck plans repeated there so updates have to be made in 2 places.

They have a problem keeping the website up to date. There is still an area on the website that says all people in a stateroom must purchase alcoholic drink package. That rule changed last November.

Edited by clarea

They have a problem keeping the website up to date. There is still an area on the website that says all people in a stateroom must purchase alcoholic drink package. That rule changed last November.

On the website it is easy to find Chops for $25 too. Wonder how far you can get with that printout.

They have a many problems keeping with the website up to date in general. There is still an area on the website that says all people in a stateroom must purchase alcoholic drink package. That rule changed last November.

Fixed it... :D

All these examples of dueling information point to the need for RCI to put "streamline the site -- eliminate redundancy -- use more links" near the top of the old To-Do list.

I can't remember what it was I was looking for about one of their ships recently, but I found it easier to Google my question and get a 3rd-party answer than to navigate the RCI site, where you can't trust the information to be current.