LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

Loving this review. We are not sailing on the allure until february 2016 but I like to plan ahead and pick premium cabins while they are still available.

Maybe some of you or Bugsy can help with our cabin location. We are interested in either the Central Park or boardwalk view with balcony.

At first I was thinking Central Park would be quieter but then seeing one of Bugsy's photos of the boardwalk area cabins I thought those would be great as you could see the ocean from some of them.

Does anyone know how late the carousel goes and also how late the aqua theatre has shows. We are not stay up late people so like a room that is relatively quiet after 10pm or so.

Can't wait for more pictures. They have been great.

I have stayed in both Central Park and Boardwalk. Central Park is definitely quieter. Some of the shows do go a little late in the Aqua Theatre, but I always enjoyed coming back to my room and watching whatever was going on. The carousel does not run late and was NEVER a problem with any noise at anytime. I love being able to see the ocean from my boardwalk balcony, but it is a little louder on that end. Don't get me wrong, it is not HORRIBLY loud at all....it was always enjoyable to see all the happenings below!

Chris, I never heard of the "Pink Boa & Fedora Cruisers" until you brought them up on our Regal Princess roll call. I must say, a very fun group of people to be associated with. Great way to meet new friends while cruising!

Really enjoying the pictures. I've never been to Nassau, so that was neat to see. Your killing me, those cupcake pictures were outstanding!!! They really looked delicious, I know if I were on your cruise, I would be there several times during the week. Enjoy!

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Wendy and Emmy,

When you return from Bermuda in June, will you do a review and post it on the CC RCI ? I want to get more info on the cruise, ship and not to miss excursions.

Thanks so much!

Sali

I have never done a review, but I will be happy to share any info that I get when I get back. You can contact me at breeezy7atyahoodotcom.

Loving this review. We are not sailing on the allure until february 2016 but I like to plan ahead and pick premium cabins while they are still available.

Maybe some of you or Bugsy can help with our cabin location. We are interested in either the Central Park or boardwalk view with balcony.

At first I was thinking Central Park would be quieter but then seeing one of Bugsy's photos of the boardwalk area cabins I thought those would be great as you could see the ocean from some of them.

Does anyone know how late the carousel goes and also how late the aqua theatre has shows. We are not stay up late people so like a room that is relatively quiet after 10pm or so.

Can't wait for more pictures. They have been great.

Central Park is pretty quiet and peaceful and park-scenic. You CAN look straight across the park into the opposite Balconies/Cabins.

Boardwalk: Carousel & Johhny rockets are open to 11:00PM . Aqua show runs 10:45 to 11:30 or so. The boardwalk balconies toward the AFT end on the decks with access to the so-called Secret Balconies on the AFT end (to watch the Aqua show) would be pretty nice. Similarly, you CAN look across the Boarwalk into the Balconies/Cabins.

ken

Edited by Ken076

Chris, I never heard of the "Pink Boa & Fedora Cruisers" until you brought them up on our Regal Princess roll call. I must say, a very fun group of people to be associated with. Great way to meet new friends while cruising!

Really enjoying the pictures. I've never been to Nassau, so that was neat to see. Your killing me, those cupcake pictures were outstanding!!! They really looked delicious, I know if I were on your cruise, I would be there several times during the week. Enjoy!

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Yes, we are a very large group with a LOT of FUN people. I am originally from Wisconsin and I know right where Kenosha is.....I am a little more partial to Racine and their Kringles!! I will be passing through there shortly as I have to move my college son from one apartment to another in a few short weeks. I am so glad you are enjoying our group and may I be one of the first to welcome you with wide open pink feathered arms!!

Edited by breeezy

Hi Chris !

How is your computer behaving? You certainly are doing a great job as usual.

Our b2b Nov. Regal is quieter than usual because we keep on checking on your "live from" and posting here. Then Ken and Darlene leave the end of the week for Calif. Wine Coastal on the Crown. Larry is managing both roll calls for the time being. He even has Kay organizing the cabin crawl. Now that Emmy and Wendy have connected us with places to find the pink boas and fedoras , we will be able to give our roll call more info. I think we will wait until you return to the fold. Right now it is fun for all to follow your live.

Sali

Sali, my laptop is working fine and the wifi seems to access the web at a pretty decent speed but uploading photos is DREADFULLY slow.

I am glad tomorrow is a sea day so I can take things here at a slower pace

Dinner was tonight at Chops with Erika, Matt, and her parents. It was good and we had fun. Thankfully it's still the old menu at Chops, the only additions are two premium steaks that can be ordered at an additional cost besides the 30 dollar cover charge

2014-04-28170829_zps32c2df3b.jpg

2014-04-28170844_zpsecd103fa.jpg

2014-04-28170917_zps9a4bb9df.jpg

2014-04-28170925_zps1aa35934.jpg

2014-04-28181546_zps8ad76de3.jpg

Wendy and Emmy,

When you return from Bermuda in June, will you do a review and post it on the CC RCI ? I want to get more info on the cruise, ship and not to miss excursions.

Thanks so much!

Sali

At the rate this is going, our run on Vision is going to be the most reviewed cruise on that ship in years! I'm planning to do one so that's three if Wendy and Emmy do them as well.

Chris, I think your live review has turned into something like a "cyber party" at this point! Enjoying every moment! :D

Chris, I love the view from your cabin......hump cabin!! I have a hump cabin on Quantum and I can't wait for those extra special views!

Dinner at Chops is always marvelous and it looks like you all had a great time. Say "HI" to Erika and Matt for me!!

Gambee,

Did the meters take quarters for the 1.25 per hour?? Or how did you have to pay for parking in "the lot"

Thanks

Yeah it was quarters, but I saw another slot there, I think it was for a credit card. But I do not trust credit cards for parking machines, had trouble in the past with them.

A couple of more shots of Gambee's dream vessel :D

2014-04-28121050_zpse15c4029.jpg

OMG, aside from the Sail boat, I can count 3 more boats and the emergency pod! That is ridiculous!!! Not to mention the Heli pad, they must of been out touring the island on the helicopter :D

Thanks for the pic Chris, it is greatly appreciated.

Also thank you for those who provided me the extra information about the Pink club :)

Edited by gambee

I have stayed in both Central Park and Boardwalk. Central Park is definitely quieter. Some of the shows do go a little late in the Aqua Theatre, but I always enjoyed coming back to my room and watching whatever was going on. The carousel does not run late and was NEVER a problem with any noise at anytime. I love being able to see the ocean from my boardwalk balcony, but it is a little louder on that end. Don't get me wrong, it is not HORRIBLY loud at all....it was always enjoyable to see all the happenings below!

Thanks breezy......I am reading "MrFunInTheSun" review and he took a photo from your balcony. That view is awesome. Would you mind telling what your cabin number was.

Loving this "live" review. Can't wait to see what next.

Chris,

Do you have any photos of Central Park near Giovanni's Table? I believe that is were my superior OV balcony room is located (Port side) for December.

PS. Loved the photos of the cupcakes!!!

If you have an OV (Oceanview) balcony, I think you are looking at the ocean and won't be able to see Central Park.

Thanks breezy......I am reading "MrFunInTheSun" review and he took a photo from your balcony. That view is awesome. Would you mind telling what your cabin number was.

Loving this "live" review. Can't wait to see what next.

On that cruise I was in 11323......on Oasis I was in 12325.....Are you sure it was a photo from my balcony? Dale was across the way from us.....same deck but he was starboard. We had a very similar view.

Chris,

So happy to have found your review. My partner and I are fans of allure and have cruised her twice. You're doing an excellent job!

Keep an eye out for our favorite bartenders. Rhea, Joven and Pablo. All from the Philippines.

We hope to be on Allure again soon. Trying Oasis in February!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have an OV (Oceanview) balcony, I think you are looking at the ocean and won't be able to see Central Park.

On that cruise I was in 11323......on Oasis I was in 12325.....Are you sure it was a photo from my balcony? Dale was across the way from us.....same deck but he was starboard. We had a very similar view.

Yes, his post said he was in breeezy's cabin.

Thanks so much.