Booked a Guarantee Now Im Scared

i booked a balcony guarantee on the breeze the price was too good to pass up. now im starting to wonder if i should have just booked an inside.:eek::eek: but im still excited just wonder when cabin will be assigned :D

What was the price difference? I once booked a guarantee OV over an OV where I could choose the room. Saved $150.00-- It wasn't really worth it. The room was way towards the front, very rocky and extremely noisy.

I did the same - we t from an inside assigned to a GTY balcony on the freedom for June 1. Just got my assignment - 7401 a which is a great location. Any balcony is better than an inside. Don't worry, be happy : )

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have a question about booking a guaranteed room. Are you eligible for price drops with that? And if not, has anyone ever had the cruise price drop below what you paid for a guaranteed rate?

Unfortunately when you book a guarantee you can not get the lower price if it drops.

I booked through a "Pack n Go" with a guarantee room on the Spelendor about two months out from my cruise. It was the "last" day of the Pack n Go sale. The next day they extended the sale and the price dropped $20.00. Oh well.

what im most scared of is getting a connecting cabin if i do im gonna be sad lol :mad:

We had a connecting cabin a few years back, and I was concerned, but never heard anything from the other room. Have a great time!

Unfortunately when you book a guarantee you can not get the lower price if it drops.

I booked through a "Pack n Go" with a guarantee room on the Spelendor about two months out from my cruise. It was the "last" day of the Pack n Go sale. The next day they extended the sale and the price dropped $20.00. Oh well.

$20 wouldnt bother me. Thanks for responding...just curious about this type of booking

what im most scared of is getting a connecting cabin if i do im gonna be sad lol :mad:

Don't be sad, I booked a connecting last year on the Breeze and didn't hear a peep from our neighbors. Loved the room so much I'm booking the same on for November of this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

ty guys i just hope they assign soon so i know its the waiting that will kill me lol. to the person who said dont book one then well i cant help myself im a gambler and sometimes when i gamble i dont like the outcome sometimes i do lol. :D:D:D:D

I just switched my booking to a guarantee on the Breeze this week. Our room was assigned the next day. We ended up with a cove. I'm a little nervous with our room. The galley is above us and I'm reading nightmares of noise. Oh we'll it's a balcony after all and we will still have fun!

I also upgraded us from an inside to a balcony gty during the 123 sale. No cabin assignment yet, and I dont expect one for a while yet.

My pvp said i am still concidered ES since I did not book the super saver rate.

I am sailing on the Liberty may 17th. upgraded from an oceanview to balcony guarantee. got room assignment yesterday. price dropped yesterday but if I go with price drop because its a "pack an go" to get the cheaper rate I have to go back to guarantee, kinda afraid to do that for just $30 this late but if it drops more we shall c.

I booked a guarantee using the 123 sale; first time for a guarantee for us so I am nervous too. I'm trying to think of it as an adventure!!

We are 49 days away......I check several time a day to see if we have a cabin assignment yet. :D

Hello,

So this is my sixth cruise, third on Carnival........ this is the very first time we have chosen our cabin, have always gone with a guarantee......

First time, Carnival, got what we paid for, inside, lowest deck.

Second cruise, Carnival, upgraded to an ocean view that overlooked the front of the ship. Nice cabin.

First Princess....got what we paid for . Inside lowest deck.....

Second cruise, Princess, got an upgrade to "obstructed ocean view"........A lifeboat was hanging in front of the window, but if you stood on your toes you could see the ocean..........Still, daylight is great.

Third cruise, got what we paid for at the very front of the ship, but a higher deck......Not an upgrade in my opinion, but was travelling with three newbies so didn't expect much.

However, none of the cabins on either line were assigned more than a week before cruise. So be patient. At best, a nice upgrade, at worst, exactly what you paid for.

Kimm