oosterdam piano bar

esimon

• 2 weeks later...

I disembarked the Oosterdam last Saturday. Yes, the Piano Bar is open every night, generally from 9:00 PM until midnight.

Diane Fast was playing during my cruise, but left for vacation when the cruise officially ended Sunday. I don't know who her replacement was to be. She was going to try and find out for me, but I never heard back. Her replacement should be there for a while.

I know someone on the current cruise who was interested in finding out, which is why I was checking. Perhaps she will post something upon return?

I disembarked the Oosterdam last Saturday. Yes, the Piano Bar is open every night, generally from 9:00 PM until midnight.

Diane Fast was playing during my cruise, but left for vacation when the cruise officially ended Sunday. I don't know who her replacement was to be. She was going to try and find out for me, but I never heard back. Her replacement should be there for a while.

I know someone on the current cruise who was interested in finding out, which is why I was checking. Perhaps she will post something upon return?

Diane (and Bob!) are amazing, hope you enjoyed her!

Diane (and Bob!) are amazing, hope you enjoyed her!

I met up with Diane on the Amsterdam in Alaska a few years ago; she wasn't travelling with Bob then. I was thrilled to see that she was on the Oosterdam, pleased to meet him, and even more happy when I learned they will both be on my Amsterdam Alaska cruise this August.

Did you go to the Pinnacle and if so did they serve crab legs?

Me? I can't be sure who you're directing the question to.

But that won't stop me from answering it! :D I dined at the Pinnacle 4 times in the four weeks I was aboard; it was delicious every time, and the service was sublime. I didn't notice if crab legs were on the menu, though. Sorry. :o Maybe someone else knows.

How many day have you been on HAL which I know has to be a lot? Do they have a special category for you as a Mariner?

I have 625 actual sailing days, and some larger total (I don't know the number, as my recent cruise wasn't added in yet) Mariner days. I have 53 more days booked on 4 more cruises, and am looking at a 25 day cruise that will bring me over the 700 actual sailing days needed to earn the platinum medallion.

I want that white ribbon with the hunk of metal hanging from it!!! :p

I have the gold (500 actual sailing days) medallion from the old Mariner program, and was both a 4*, and a 5* Mariner when each of those levels under the newer Mariner program started.

Persistence has paid off in pins, and medallions that could cause a dowager's hump! :D