Any DO NOT MISS features on Majesty?

Sovereign class also has the larest Boleros lounge (with the possible exception of Enchantment) in the fleet. Great venue for various activities, such as trivia, karaoke, live bands, etc.

Another vote for do not miss the Compass Deli. The first time we walked in, the Captain and the Cruise Director were in there eating lunch. I knew we had just found the best place on the ship to eat.

It's funny...I've often encountered more of the ships officers in there than passengers.

Sovereign class also has the larest Boleros lounge (with the possible exception of Enchantment) in the fleet. Great venue for various activities, such as trivia, karaoke, live bands, etc.

Good call- we are big fans of latin music, and being a Miami homed cruise, this ship has really good music- or at least had the times we've been on her. Having a big Boleros is really great for that- it one of the more croweded dance floors for Latin music we've seen on an RCI ship.

What's your favorite feature, element, or space of this ship? A do not miss part of your cruise?

We've been on the Majesty 4 times. Love that ship. Don't miss the crepes in the Compass Deli. Each of the 4 times we've been on that ship the Compass Deli is the secret nobody learns about until the cruise is just about over. Sometimes the crowd never gets up there, which is just fine by me :). They also make really nice cuban sandwiches and other types as well. And as I mentioned earlier, the chocolate, banana and other sweet crepes are awesome.

If you're on the 4 day to Key West - hit Kermits in Key West. Great frozen key lime pies there.

The hop on hop off trolleys - There is one inside the dock area that I think is around $30. Don't listen to what they tell you. Walk outside to Front Street and purchase City View Hop on Hop off Trolley - its about $10 cheaper.

Best BEach on Key West - South Beach. The locals will tell you Higgs Beach but South Beach is a smaller beach with much nicer swimming. South Beach is where the locals typically go which is why they tell visitors to go to Higgs :)

It's funny...I've often encountered more of the ships officers in there than passengers.

Yup, it's kind of out of the way and maybe a little hard to find so a lot of passengers don't even know it's there. Or maybe they see that it's a small place so they figure it won't have much to offer. Seeing the crew in there verifies that they do have great food. In my opinion, it's the best kept secret in RCI's entire fleet.