last minute cabin booking

SunFun23

I will be sailing on the Gem in two weeks and a first time cruiser. I've recently changed my inside Cabin GTY to BX GTY last week through NCL due to a price drop. I'm worried that they will run out of balconies and I will not be able to get a good balcony. Can they be fully booked? If it does happen, what will I get? Please forgive me for these questions, I'm really worry since I haven't seen my room assignment.

Thanks

The least you will get is a balcony cabin....if there is an area you DON'T want to be, you shouldn't book a GTY...because, they can give you the cabin anywhere. However, I'd rather have ANY balcony, than an inside cabin anyday!

If they run out of standard balconies, they generally will upgrade someone, so that you can get your balcony. No worries! There's a slim chance they may give YOU something better...but the LEAST you will get is a balcony!

Don't worry, you will get a balcony. It can be any one in the category you booked or any higher category.

"Good" is subjective, but in general, the best cabins are claimed by people who book a specific cabin rather than a GTY

Don't worry, you will get a balcony. It can be any one in the category you booked or any higher category.

"Good" is subjective, but in general, the best cabins are claimed by people who book a specific cabin rather than a GTY

The "GOOD" cabins get booked early but sometimes they cancel thier cruise and they become available. you might get lucky and get one of those. Don't count on it, but you WILL get a balcony and you can relax and just enjoy whatever cabin is assigned.