Liberty Booking Glitch?

APDMOM

I am trying to do mock bookings for Carnival Liberty. The first sailings that show up are for December 2014. Has anyone else noticed? Could someone do a mock booking for June or July 2014 and report back? I'm wondering if it is a system glitch or an internet browser issue? :confused:

Just tried to see our Oct cruise and nothing there

LOL! That is funny that we both started a thread at 7:41 pm about the same thing :D Hope they are not changing all the itineraries....

I was able to do a mock booking for July on an outside website. Wonder why they are all gone from Carnival's site. I hope our cruise has not been changed.

Trying to do a booking for Oct 2014 on the Glory...and nothing. Maybe they are lowering all the prices :D

I hope it is a price drop :)

There is nothing showing up for Glory this year...

I just booked Liberty for Jan. 16, 2015 this morning. Then went to the roll call for that sailing and noticed that it originally was going to Curacao and now it's going to Bonaire. Hope there is price drop for this cruise soon:)

I am booked for her in August/Sept. I changed to guaranteed OV room, if its a price drop how does that work for me? I don't pay the cruise off until end of July. I have always done early saver. If the OV rooms are lower than what I am paying?

Bet they are changing itineraries. When they swapped out Curacao with Bonaire on our Pride sailing this is what happened. For those of you who are booked, go log into your cruise manager. Then look at your itinerary. This is how we discovered the change before the bookings were re-opened the next morning.

No changes on our itinerary yet either... I would not complain if they switch us to Aruba/Bonnaire :) I just hope they don't switch us to Western...

But either way, we will enjoy our cruise!

I am booked for her in August/Sept. I changed to guaranteed OV room, if its a price drop how does that work for me? I don't pay the cruise off until end of July. I have always done early saver. If the OV rooms are lower than what I am paying?

Before final payment, you can switch to the new price. The only thing is that the full payment may be due at that time, since it seems like you booked the special where you do not make the final payment until 30 days before sailing. Make sure you make that payment, or you will lose your cruise :eek:

the pride sailings dissapeared too :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nothing for Glory in 2015. Hope they dont change. We just went through this with the Conquest.

O-O!!! Carnival has gone bankrupt and they are running for the hills... I mean, deep sees with our money! :D LOL!

JK of course!

Before final payment, you can switch to the new price. The only thing is that the full payment may be due at that time, since it seems like you booked the special where you do not make the final payment until 30 days before sailing. Make sure you make that payment, or you will lose your cruise :eek:

Good point, thanks.